1. Vanilla Coke
2. Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
3. Iced Sea Salt Latte from 85C Bakery
4. Thai iced tea
5. Martinelli's apple cider

What are yours?

Ayen
04-14-2014, 05:18 AM
Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Coke, Mountain Dew, Sprite, 7 Up, Koolaid, Grape, Orange, Lemon and Strawberry flavor soda, Sunny Delight in no particular order.

Miss Mae
04-14-2014, 05:26 AM
Pineapple juice is my all time favourite drink. Particularly when it has been spiked. :hattip:

Pumpkin
04-14-2014, 05:36 AM
1. Chocolate Milk
2. Hot Chocolate
3. Lemon flavored water
4. Grape juice
5. Root Beer (Mug or A&W, I don't like Barq's)
6. Cream Soda
7. Orange Crush
8. Apple juice
9. Orange flavored water
10. Sunny D

Shorty
04-14-2014, 06:20 AM
1. Vanilla Coke
2. Iced vanilla lattes
3. Vanilla italian sodas
4. Cherry Coke
5. Iced chai tea lattes

All but one of my top drinks have vanilla flavoring in them :jess: I am also fond of hot peppermint mochas, but as I generally iced drinks to hot ones, it did not make the cut.

Jowy
04-14-2014, 06:56 AM
1) excessively large movie theatre cherry coke
2) lime red bull
3) white lightning (white coffee, white chocolate, and peppermint syrup)
4) simply limeade
5) gosling's ginger beer

Loony BoB
04-14-2014, 12:46 PM
1. Hot Chocolate That Is Basically A Hot Sundae (you know, the kind you get at a good café).
2. Go to a quality bar known for it's cocktails - preferrably one at a restaurant of some kind - and ask for a non-alcoholic cocktail. Some of the results I've had at Tiger Lily have been nothing short of inredible.
3. Tomato Juice!
4. McDonalds Chocolate Milkshake.
5. Powerade. The blue one.
6. Chocolate Milk (Sainsbury's one is great).
7. Orange (or Mango) & Passionfruit Tropicana - nom nom nom!
8. Water! Sometimes there is nothing better.
9 Fancy (non-major brand) lemonade in a small glass bottle, like you get at a nice restaurant.
10. Southern Comfort & Lemonade - my alcoholic beverage of choice.
11. Mountain Dew (in a can or a 500/600ml bottle... we've had the tiny bottles before and they were awful for some reason).
12. Fresh Up. It's only #12 because it's been that long since I could have it. :(

Psychotic
04-14-2014, 01:48 PM
Water. Nobody believes me and it puzzles them but I really can't help what my taste buds like! I can tell you the differences between brands of bottled water too, it always makes me roll my eyes when you see people trying to claim you can't tell the difference between bottled and tap. Tap water is different too depending on the area, and some is definitely better than certain water brands. Evan is definitely the best, in case you care!

Del Murder
04-14-2014, 03:19 PM
Evian is good but Fiji is where it's at.

black orb
04-14-2014, 04:03 PM
>>> Chocolate Milk, Green Tea, Yerba Mate..:luca:

Formalhaut
04-14-2014, 04:25 PM
Sam's (my boyfriend) favourite drinks include Gin and Tonic, orange juice and lemonade and bitter lemon. I personally like Vanilla Coke, juices, smoothies and various milkshakes. Alcohol wise, I'm not keen but cider can be quite nice. Got to be fruity though.

Ayen
04-14-2014, 05:23 PM
Water. Nobody believes me and it puzzles them but I really can't help what my taste buds like! I can tell you the differences between brands of bottled water too, it always makes me roll my eyes when you see people trying to claim you can't tell the difference between bottled and tap. Tap water is different too depending on the area, and some is definitely better than certain water brands. Evan is definitely the best, in case you care!

I wish I had more of a taste for water, myself. I can drink tap water just fine as long as it's in a smaller cup, but anything bigger and it starts to taste sour to me.

Parker
04-14-2014, 05:44 PM
water is excellent i drink a lot of it (i am currently trying and failing to curb my coca cola and pepsi drinking)

Crop
04-14-2014, 08:31 PM
Tap water, and tea sometimes.

I don't like any fizzy drink, energy drink, fruit drink or most other kinds of drinks. I mean, I don't mind the taste I guess but tap water is free and tastes fine so what's the boggle?

blackmage_nuke
04-14-2014, 08:45 PM
Non-alcoholic
Milk and Honey
Coconut Juice
Orange Juice

Alcoholic
Jack Daniels
Tooheys Old
Butterscotch Schnappes

Fonzie
04-15-2014, 03:31 AM
Water and Baja Blast from Taco Bell. :)

Night Fury
04-15-2014, 04:34 AM
I actually have grown very fond of sparkling water :D
I do enjoy coca cola, but it's soooo bad for you that I try to not drink it!

I choose a cappucino over a latte these days too.

1. Sparkling water
2. Tea
3. Cappucino
4. Green tea
5. Cranberry juice
6. Cloudy lemonade

noxious.sunshine
04-16-2014, 02:25 AM
Unsweetened iced tea. All day long.

Otherwise, tomato juice, spicy veggie juice, green juices that don't have fruits thrown in (other than lime or lemon), regular ice water w lemon.

Alcoholic- beer, jack daniels/whiskey, tequila, uhm. sometimes wine.

Casey
04-16-2014, 02:39 AM
1. Water; various bottled water, really like Perrier
2. Whey protein & almond milk
3. Kefir
4. Diet mt dew
5. Energy drinks (thinking about stop drinking them)
6. Coffee

I really want to try bullet proof coffee! :D

Wolf Kanno
04-16-2014, 04:42 AM
1. Coffee, preferably just plain coffee though you can dust it with a little cream and sugar but none of that Starbucks stuff. I would honestly give up drinking alcohol before I will give up coffee.

2. Green Tea - when it's done right is just heavenly

3. Cranberry Juice cause it's awesome :colbert:

4. Milk, it does a body good

5. Shamrock shakes, of which I'm grateful that they are seasonal otherwise I would be seriously putting on weight...

On the rare occasion I do drink soda, my four go-to brands are RC Cola, Dr. Pepper, Vanilla Coke, and Root Beer. In terms of alcoholic beverages I like:

Cranberry Juice and Vodka
Whiskey Sour
Merlot
Black and Tan
Margaritas

Shiny
04-16-2014, 06:57 AM
1. Orange Banana Strawberry Juice
2. Mango Juice
3. Martinelli's Apple Cider
4. Earl Grey Tea
5. Ginger Ale
6. Margarita
7. Arnold Palmero Tea
8. Cranberry Apple Juice
9. Apple Juice (but I'm very picky about the brand I like because organic tastes better)
10. Orange Juice (ironically last because I probably drink this the most just because it's the most available to me every week)

Notable mention: Yoohoo Chocolate Drink

Calliope
04-16-2014, 09:52 PM
1) Green tea with jasmine
2) Johnnie Walker, neat
3) Sugar free Red Bull
4) Soy flat white
5) V8
6) Bundaberg Ginger Beer or Bruce Cost's Fresh Ginger Ale or Fevertree Ginger Beer
7) Zico chocolate coconut water
8) Fresh juice that I make myself (usually with kale, carrot, lemon, ginger, apple, beetroot, orange, grapefruit, celery, collards, and cucumber in varying combinations)
9) Chai tea
10) Hot toddy!

There you have it!

Shiny
04-19-2014, 12:27 AM
Sugar free Red Bull actually is pretty tasty which surprised me because the regular Red Bull is terrible and I really dislike pretty much all other energy drinks.