PDA

View Full Version : Round 1, Fight!

Laddy
04-15-2014, 07:41 PM
Have you ever been in a fight?

Once I did in middle school. The guy kicked my ass so hard but people still thought I was cool because I was actually in a fight.

How about you?

Parker
04-15-2014, 09:28 PM
I had a few growing up with my cousin. Real nasty dirty fights. Hair-pulling and biting and ball grabbing and invariably crying and being pulled apart by our parents.

Ayen
04-15-2014, 10:09 PM
I got slapped over the head by three people simultaneously while sitting down and turned into a punching bag with my cousin a few times but never anything serious.

Shorty
04-15-2014, 10:12 PM
Nope, never been in a fight. I don't even think I've ever witnessed a fight.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
04-15-2014, 11:44 PM
Lots of them.

All but a few were instigated in a friendly manner. Or took place in a fighting ring.

I like fighting.

Scotty_ffgamer
04-16-2014, 04:53 AM
I got beat up in Kindergarten once by 4 or 5 older kids I didn't know on the playground. That was fun. :nonono:

Other than that, I've never been in a fight. Even then, I didn't put up a fight or anything.

Sephex
04-16-2014, 08:14 AM
Last fight I been in was in sixth grade, and it was one of those fights that just went on and on. I went into more detail in a recent blog, but the entry covers bullying more than fighting.

Jiro
04-16-2014, 09:15 AM
I'm a lover not a fighter

Ayen
04-16-2014, 09:25 AM
I got slapped over the head by three people simultaneously while sitting down

I feel the need to delved more into this because it's actually a funny story and I know how people enjoy laughing at my expense.

It happened years ago when I was a kid and stupid. My friends and I were playing a game with these girls (battle of the sexist!) and we were arguing about something. I can't remember what it was. Anyway, being the ever so wise person I am I told the girl to, "Shut your big fat mouth!"

She got up.

Her friends did too.

All three of them marched over to me, my friend Geoffrey (at least I think his name was spelt with a G) went to hold the leading girl back. She asks me what I said and I'm not saying trout because these girls look mean as smurf now. Geoffrey decides to repeat what I said, they push him aside (well, I can't remember if they pushed him exactly, but they got past him either way) they surround me and start slapping me across the head repeatedly.

I don't remember how but I manage to get up and make a run for my house, my other friend Josh flanking me with a water pistol (because that would help, sure) I go inside, dad asks what happened, I lie like a dog, he eventually finds out and tells me to stay away from them.

Then I started flirting with the ring leader so she wouldn't beat me up again.

To my surprise it worked...

Parker
04-16-2014, 10:47 AM
You should have beaten the crap out of those women, imo

Miss Mae
04-16-2014, 01:20 PM
A girl at my (private and frustratingly religious) high school decided to be a royal cow to me once. When I confronted her about it she challenged me to a fight. I don't think she thought I would take her up on the kind and generous offer. She didn't bother me again.

Psychotic
04-16-2014, 02:37 PM
Not for about 10 years. Had a few playground scraps and an ongoing war with my brother.

Jiro
04-17-2014, 01:26 AM
A girl at my (private and frustratingly religious) high school decided to be a royal cow to me once. When I confronted her about it she challenged me to a fight. I don't think she thought I would take her up on the kind and generous offer. She didn't bother me again.

oh yeah, I forgot about this. It is emasculating to know you can beat me up.

theundeadhero
04-17-2014, 04:09 AM
I beat a kid up in 3rd grade once because he told me I was lying about how many NES games I had. Then in 10th grade I punched a kid because he wouldn't stop calling me names and giving me a hard time in class. That's about it.