PDA

View Full Version : [Craft] I crafted the thing!

starlet
04-15-2014, 11:38 PM
So i decided to start making stuff i can actually sell, as soon as I have a decent amount of inventory made I'm opening an Etsy store :D

This is what I made:
These ones are zelda themed; a fairy in a bottle (a sad fairy, it wont fly :<), red potion, blue potion and rare chu jelly. I put eye hooks in the corks and stringed them on a cord as necklaces. I might make some as key chains too, but im not sure how durable they will be for that...

I plan on making more variety, I just need some different charms to put on em. I also need to find different shaped bottles.

Shorty
04-16-2014, 06:02 AM
Yessss, I love them!

I have a package of like 100 of those itty bitty bottles that I have yet to use xD I was going to use them for my etsy store myself, but closed up shop before I could. Looking good!

Marshall Banana
04-17-2014, 04:34 AM
Very cute. xD

Pete for President
04-17-2014, 05:37 AM
These are awesome : ) I hope they sell!

starlet
04-20-2014, 05:09 AM
Thanks you guys :D I havent been able to do much lately with this project because I've just been so damn busy; mostly social obligations, a couple local cons and other interests (the weathers been nice!). hopefully I'll get back on it soon. I need to find a way to make that fairy float!

Pumpkin
04-21-2014, 05:31 AM
Love these!