PDA

View Full Version : Non-Square-Enix, Non-Disney Villain you think would fit KH

Mercen-X
04-16-2014, 07:35 AM
Just As It Says On The Tin

Name a villain that is not in the Disney or Square-Enix universe that you think would fit the mood of Kingdom Hearts and that would be fun to see fighting Keyblade-wielders.

My selections:
Dr. George Claw (Inspector Gadget)
No Heart (Care Bears)
Hexus (FernGully)
Carmen Sandiego (namesake game show)
Thrax (Osmosis Jones)
Sauron (Lord of the Rings)
Smaug (Hobbit)
Shredder (TMNT)
Robotnik (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Vigo (Ghostbusters)
Palpatine (Star Wars)
General Mandible (Antz)
Darkseid (Justice League)
Boy (Little Monsters)

NeoCracker
04-17-2014, 11:54 PM
They are only allowed to use Hexus if the get Tim Curry back to voice him.

krissy
04-19-2014, 05:28 AM
hitler (ww2)

Shorty
04-19-2014, 08:33 AM
http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii325/demosthynes/egg01_zps0693ab40.gif

Miss Mae
04-19-2014, 08:42 AM
Gimme that egg, Shorty.

NeoCracker
04-19-2014, 09:00 AM
...You know what? The Other Mother, give us a Coraline world!

That has some potential in it.

Mercen-X
04-20-2014, 06:43 AM
Coach Oleander aka the Flying Butcher (Psychonauts)

Is that a chocolate egg...? IS THAT A CHOCOLATE EGG!?

Miss Mae
04-20-2014, 08:54 AM
Coach Oleander aka the Flying Butcher (Psychonauts)

Is that a chocolate egg...? IS THAT A CHOCOLATE EGG!?

It is, and I assure you it was very tasty.

maybee
04-20-2014, 09:34 AM
That little bratty girl that hated animals from Cats Can't Dance

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz4apuPioO1rnfw1bo1_r1_250.gif

Kalevala
04-21-2014, 06:38 AM
She reminds me of Baby-Doll from the 90s Batman cartoon.

blackmage_nuke
04-21-2014, 03:40 PM
That guy from Anastasia

krissy
04-21-2014, 06:17 PM
r...rasputin?
and bartok?

NeoCracker
04-21-2014, 07:36 PM
You know, I know it's now techically Square Enix owned, but wouldn't it be totally fucking awesome to have the super boss's be the Four Sinestrals from Lufia?

Sephiroth
04-22-2014, 12:08 AM
Willem Dafoe. Him being a main villain makes everything better.

Willem Da Foe.

Look at his name. Born to rule evil.

NeoCracker
04-22-2014, 05:40 AM

Willem Da Foe.

I think that, for the first time in in ever, me and you agree on something.

Fynn
04-26-2014, 02:50 PM

Willem Da Foe.

I think that, for the first time in in ever, me and you agree on something.

"For the first time in forever, I finally understaaaand~"

(Couldn't resis :exdee:)

Give us the huge Titan from AoT!

DanielCLFFF13
04-26-2014, 05:54 PM
For villain
These are some that I can think of.
But this is my opinion :)

Mercen-X
04-28-2014, 05:24 AM
That last one makes me think of Hannibal Bean from Xiaolin Showdown. Also Chase Young and Jack Spicer. Due to sharing a voice actor, he reminds me to mention Hotstreak and Ebon from Static Shock (the two merged in the finale to look like a flaming purple version of the Rock Titan).

Neptunia
05-09-2014, 09:29 PM
how about Queen Beryl and Metallia along with those 4 dudes that served them and the Youma. or Sailor Galaxia/chaos?
Sarah Kerrigan/Queen of blades. Arfoire. M.Bison.

Mercen-X
05-10-2014, 09:49 AM
I refuse to call him M. Bison. To me, the black guy will always be M. Bison. I don't understand if they thought that Vega was too weaksauce a name for the final boss, why didn't they just use Balrog? I think he passes as a Balrog. M. Bison was always a lame name for a supervillain.

Neptunia
05-10-2014, 10:20 AM
I refuse to call him M. Bison. To me, the black guy will always be M. Bison. I don't understand if they thought that Vega was too weaksauce a name for the final boss, why didn't they just use Balrog? I think he passes as a Balrog. M. Bison was always a lame name for a supervillain.

he's only M.bison in usa and europe, the JP version I think its Balrog. they changed them around, mostly because of mike tyson. lame reason to confuse the hell outta everyone but still.

Mercen-X
05-11-2014, 12:46 AM
How would people have felt if the assassin we all now know as Vega had instead been called M. Bison? Or maybe they could have just gone with Bison. Hell, they probably could have just called Balrog "Bison" and avoided a lawsuit because the reference would have been that much more obscured.

Anyway, back on topic: Stannis Baratheon and Melisandre. Daenerys Targaryen. From RoboCop, Clarence Boddicker and (naturally) the Enforcement Droid. Julius Caesar as portrayed in Gladiator. Xerxes as portrayed in 300. Prince Charming from Shrek. Ozymandias from Watchmen. Dracula, Edward Hyde, The Creature from the Black Lagoon (don't know how else to refer to it), Dorian Gray, the T1000 from Terminator 2, Simon Feenics, the Kraken, Captain Ahab, Captain Nemo, Dark Helmet from Spaceballs, Sauron, Voldemort, Smaug...

I've definitely veered from the mood of the series.

Skyblade
05-11-2014, 01:11 AM

Normally, I would agree with you. But, in his greatest appearance ever, he was called M. Bison, and because of that, he shall always be M. Bison to me.

iVzAMmpMra8
Shxiy7l5b_4
qzl3uvkkmmo

Vyk
05-11-2014, 02:20 AM
Azula always lies

An iteration of Skeletor would probably be pretty good. Though it wouldn't make much sense. Then again not much probably does in those game

Prince Lotor from Voltron would probably work, too.

Gargamel?

Man, 80s cartoons. Boss

Neptunia
05-11-2014, 06:14 PM
where was gargamel from again?

megatron, prince Phobos, magneto, apocalypse, venom, The Overmind, green goblin, Locutus of Borg, dracula.

Skyblade
05-11-2014, 06:40 PM
where was gargamel from again?

The Smurfs

Mercen-X
05-12-2014, 04:35 AM
Part of me thinks your other post was joking while the other part wants to scream but can't as I no longer have a head because the intense inner turmoil I feel at knowing that movie even exists caused all of the blood in my body to boil into my skull and ooze out of my ears until the pressure just became too much and I popped like a big fat zit filled with brains and bone and eyes. That part of me is dead now.

Skyblade
05-12-2014, 05:21 AM
Part of me thinks your other post was joking while the other part wants to scream but can't as I no longer have a head because the intense inner turmoil I feel at knowing that movie even exists caused all of the blood in my body to boil into my skull and ooze out of my ears until the pressure just became too much and I popped like a big fat zit filled with brains and bone and eyes. That part of me is dead now.

I Have No Mouth, Yet I Must Scream? Not an intellectual property I think would cross over well with Kingdom Hearts, to be perfectly honest.

The movie was utter garbage, it's true. Don't watch it. Get someone to cut out every scene with Raul Julia, and paste them all together to watch. It won't really have a plot, and you just don't care. The man made such a fantastic performance that it is just so much fun to watch.

*Devore*
05-13-2014, 04:46 PM
The Fire Lord and/or Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender. I think those two would be really cool to fight and I'd love to run around in this world.
Madara from Naruto.