PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember the Paladin Job Rumor?

Wolf Kanno
04-17-2014, 05:29 AM
So way way back in the distant past of the 90s, the internet was a buzz with different FF fan sites and with it, lots of strange rumors. Reviving Aerith and Leo are well known, and even some have heard about the Super Soft and de-petrifiying the twins in IV, but how many people remember the rumor about getting the Paladin Job Class in FFV?

Apparently it involved trying to get back into Ghido's cave and finding another Job class crystal. Am I the only one who remembers this?

The Man
04-17-2014, 05:47 AM
Incidentally, it actually did finally turn out to be possible to revive Leo (http://lparchive.org/Breaking-Final-Fantasy-VI/Update%2013/), albeit under a limited set of circumstances and not for the entire game. The process by which you do so is strange enough that people would probably have assumed it was made up too.

But no, I never heard of this.

theundeadhero
04-20-2014, 09:42 PM
I remember rumors about that last shard being able to give you some jobs or another, but never specifically a Paladin job.

black orb
04-21-2014, 01:47 AM
Apparently it involved trying to get back into Ghido's cave and finding another Job class crystal. Am I the only one who remembers this?
>>> First time I hear about this..:luca: