PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Monkey?!

Wolf Kanno
04-17-2014, 06:16 AM
Some of you may know this while others don't but I am a huge fan of Konami's Dance Dance Revolution series. If I see a machine at an arcade or movie theater I can't help but grab some change and get down. While I was never good enough to be one of those guys you see in the crazy videos on YouTube I did a pretty decent job if I say so myself. So anyone else here fans of the series? Waht's your favorite track to play or what's just some of your favorite songs?

Ayen
04-17-2014, 06:18 AM
I never played them or any of those dancing games you'd find at the arcade. I'm not even sure they ever had any of those arcades down here. At least not in any of the places I visited.

Jiro
04-17-2014, 06:50 AM
I don't have the coordination for it. At least not intuitively. With practice I reckon I could be impressive, but as it stands I have never really had a chance to play.

Scotty_ffgamer
04-17-2014, 07:07 AM
I played Max 2 and Extreme on the PS2 pretty well. I could pass almost ever song on both in Heavy (I think that was the name of the highest difficulty). I'd generally feel pretty good at myself until I went to arcades and people would be doing heavy mode sped up several times with their back turned or some other stupid crap like that.

Wolf Kanno
04-18-2014, 01:45 AM
Yeah I was never as good as the arcade kids but I got good enough not to completely embarrass myself in public playing the game.

Here are some of my favorite tracks

7YkHZrM9OPo

M4_SLjqIyi0

lobWPbKMwug

_XXQJflyIWI

and of course the classic...

_QR-zuiypXc