PDA

View Full Version : Let's Talk About Cookies

Jinx
04-17-2014, 08:30 PM
What are your favorite kind? Homemade, store bought, or frozen cookie dough to cook at home? Do you like to eat the dough raw or cook? Soft cookies or crisp? How do you like to eat them? Ice cream? Dunked in milk? Sandwiched between two other cookies?

:monster: :monster: :monster: :monster: :monster: :monster:

Shorty
04-17-2014, 08:44 PM
Redddd velvet!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jPIAdD4c_QY/TxcuvMoM9jI/AAAAAAAAFAY/6OxZ8XDvwWM/s1600/white+chocolate+chip+red+velvet+cookies+600.jpg

Alternatively:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7220/7328947540_b5830309f0.jpg

Keep cookie dough away from me or I will eat it until I die. Gooey and soft are best, and oh my god everything needs to be dipped in milk, EVERYTHING

Pumpkin
04-17-2014, 11:50 PM
My favorite kind of cookies are chocolate chip and shortbread.

I prefer hard cookies to soft cookies, also.

noxious.sunshine
04-18-2014, 01:22 AM
Soft cookies.

Those Keebler Elf Soft Batch cookies are great.

I know you fools hate Subway, but when they're cookies are freshly baked... Oh man. Also when I worked there, I'd pig out on the cookie dough. so yummy.

Also...... OMG. SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ARE AMAZING AND NOW I NEED SOME.

Wal Mart has them, but NYC. No wally world here. To my knowledge. And I'm sure there's bakeries somewhere that have them. so.

blackmage_nuke
04-18-2014, 05:18 PM
I like my cookies medium rare if that makes any sense.

I like ones with White chocolate but I'll pretty much enjoy any cookie that comes my way unless the nut to dough ratio is too high.

Rez09
04-21-2014, 04:03 PM
Chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, and peanut-butter are my favorite types of cookie, of the soft persuasion whenever possible. And free of nuts, always free of nuts. >: |

Casey
04-22-2014, 06:58 AM
Raspberry cookies & Oreos. :love:

Ayen
04-22-2014, 07:12 AM
My favorite kind of cookies are chocolate chip

Seconded. Chocolate chip cookies are the best! And I prefer my cookies be crunchy.

Raspberry cookies & Oreos. :love:

Oreos are another fine choice ♥

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-22-2014, 08:33 AM
For everyone saying chocolate chip, the correct answer is M&M cookies. :smug:

They're literally chocolate chip plus that colorful coating. Can't go wrong there.

I've heard that the limited edition watermelon oreos are back again this year. I've got to go get them from Target before they run out. I didn't try them when they were previously released, but I heard it's the cookie of the Gods.

The Man
04-22-2014, 08:50 AM
Homemade are the best but I'm lazy.

M&M cookies are nice but it's rare to find them with dark chocolate, which I vastly prefer to milk chocolate, so I usually prefer chocolate chip cookies.

Just don't put any fucking raisins or peanut butter in my cookies and we'll probably be fine.

http://fools-gold.org/forum/images/smilies/automonster.gif

Miss Mae
04-22-2014, 09:50 AM
The more chocolate the better!

On the topic of cookie dough: if you freeze raw cookie dough, you can then put it inside cupcake mix and it will stay raw after baking, meaning you'll get cookie dough cupcakes!

Rez09
04-22-2014, 03:06 PM
That sounds amazing. :o

Chocolate chip cookie dough inside of a chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting. :D

Miss Mae
04-22-2014, 03:11 PM
That is precisely how I make them. ;)

Bubba
04-22-2014, 03:28 PM
I like my cookies medium rare if that makes any sense.

Absolutely.

Shop bought, soft, extra chocolate chip, oh yes.

I did attempt to make chocolate chip cookies once... the resulting substance has now been utilised by the British Army to be used in Biological Warfare.

Mirage
04-22-2014, 03:32 PM
as long as they remember passwords for me, they can be whichever cookies they want to be

Shiny
04-27-2014, 06:22 PM
Somoas, white macadamia, homemade chocolate chip, peanut butter, maple bacon, and whatever he'll that cookie was that tasted like Christmas in my mouth...I think it was apple something.

I love cookies :3 but ultimately prefer they be homemade and soft with lactaid or almond milk.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-29-2014, 09:44 PM
Yeeesss I found some!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-30-2014, 04:52 AM
Food of the gods!

I'm not sorry :smug:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-06-2014, 10:59 PM
Resurrection for more limited edition oreos.

Shorty
07-06-2014, 11:01 PM
No, gross. Double-stuffed original or gtfo.

The Man
07-06-2014, 11:03 PM
Double stuff are http://fools-gold.org/forum/images/smilies/rabite.giflearly the best.

Ayen
07-06-2014, 11:08 PM
Watermelon Oreos?

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-06-2014, 11:09 PM
What is this nonsense.

Colonel Angus
07-06-2014, 11:50 PM
No, gross. Double-stuffed original or gtfo.
Wrong, shortcake. The PB creme ones are a gift from Heaven. The Watermelon ones are really good, too. I also like their Lemon ones.

I haven't had the Limeade nor the Banana Split. I'd be interested more in the former than the latter.

Crunchy Chips Ahoy! are my favorite, as well as Double Stuff Oreos. As mentioned the PB creme Oreos are great, & have moved to the top of my list.

I'm also a fan of wafer cookies & those striped shortbread cookies. And I like Salerno Butter cookies.

Shorty
07-06-2014, 11:52 PM
You are so wrong, friend, but the crunchy chips ahoy are superior to the soft ones, this is true.

Colonel Angus
07-06-2014, 11:57 PM
You are so wrong, friend, but the crunchy chips ahoy are superior to the soft ones, this is true.
If you like Reese's PB cups, you'll love the PB creme Oreos. They taste just like them, I swear.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-07-2014, 12:02 AM

Admittedly, if I were stranded on a deserted island I would want the crunchy chips ahoy with me. I will be able to build my own fire if I rub two of them together.

soft or gtfo.

MissH
07-13-2014, 05:33 PM
Those of you in the UK will know a place called Millie's cookies (I think it's just in the UK), if you have not tried one yet- you MUST have a cookie milkshake. The best thing I have ever tasted! You chose you preferred cookie (for me it's double chocolate,of course) and they blend it up with ice cream and milk- that is some of the best tasting stuff you will ever put in your mouth!! Amazing!:love:

Bubba
07-14-2014, 12:24 PM
Those of you in the UK will know a place called Millie's cookies (I think it's just in the UK), if you have not tried one yet- you MUST have a cookie milkshake. The best thing I have ever tasted! You chose you preferred cookie (for me it's double chocolate,of course) and they blend it up with ice cream and milk- that is some of the best tasting stuff you will ever put in your mouth!! Amazing!:love:

I agree they were pretty smurfing good! I would still probably give Macdonald's milkshakes the edge but definitely a tasty alternative. Especially if you like your cookies!

Formalhaut
07-14-2014, 02:01 PM
Millie's Cookies are great and I recommend them to anyone.