PDA

View Full Version : Mache Vs. Luso

Wolf Kanno
04-18-2014, 04:11 AM
Of the two Tactics Advance MCs which was your favorite and why?

Skyblade
04-18-2014, 06:20 AM
Marche, largely because the story of FFTA was far more fleshed out than that of FFTA2. His character gets explored more, and has a lot more depth over the longer storyline. Plus we get the second story to further expand on his character.

I also thought his relations with the other NPCs were stronger. Luso has a great relationship with Adelle, and decent relationships with Cid and Vaan, but that's about it (his scenes with Frimelda are fantastic, but that's her doing, not his). Marche, on the other hand, has outstanding relationships with pretty much everyone. Montblanc, Nono, Cid, Babus, Shara, Doned, Ezel, and especially Ritz.

Finally, Luso earned my ire in the opening for writing in a book. That... That is not allowed. One does not write in books. Especially not ones belonging to someone else.

Jiro
04-18-2014, 06:30 AM
My vote is largely biased by the fact I haven't finished TA2, but I love Marche as a character. He's kind of a dick, all things considered, which makes me appreciate him a whole lot more. Stupid kid trying to make sense of his life.