Which reminds me

Knox says:
You make or may not be sharing the guest room with like

Knox says
50 weapons

Knox says:
That I forgot about

:bigsmile:

What are some situations you or others have run into that you've thought to yourself, "This is probably a bad idea"?

Jiro
04-21-2014, 05:42 AM
At least you'll be well armed in case of trouble.

Iceglow
04-21-2014, 11:00 PM
Sarah, don't go getting yourself killed by being a clumsy girl now.

noxious.sunshine
04-21-2014, 11:08 PM
My whole life is one big Bad Idea.

Dat Matt
04-21-2014, 11:10 PM
The last time I felt that way was when my normal way home was closed last year and I had to make up an alternative route home. Followed some traffic, and found a massive tailback of other people who had the same idea.

I improvised and found a country road leading to a nearby town thinking I can run along dirt roads to get home. Got lost half way down, found a farm and a dead end. The farmer was standing in the yard with a pitchfork and a dissapointed look on his face.

I did not stick around long enough to fear the situation, but that entire situation in itself was a bad idea.

Iceglow
04-21-2014, 11:13 PM
On topic, lots of times. I'm generally a sucker for uttering "this is a bad idea" and then doing it anyway.

Biggest moment of this? "My sisters about to get her ass kicked when holding her 3 month old baby, I can't win which means this is a very bad idea but here goes"

Shorty
04-21-2014, 11:13 PM
Sarah, don't go getting yourself killed by being a clumsy girl now.

Oh, I'm not getting myself killed. Knox is putting me in a room with all of his weapons. Who do you think has to be worried in this situation? (hint: it's not me)

Iceglow
04-22-2014, 12:00 AM
well seeing as shaving your legs was beyond you today, I'm not sure it's Knox either.