PDA

View Full Version : It's Lawr's birthday!

Shorty
04-21-2014, 06:19 PM
Come wish him a happy birthday!

Below are some things about Lawr you might not know: (note: this isn't mean to be some sort of replacement of EoY, just a quick little experiment to get to know people a little better and identify with them for their birthdays!)

Q: What is hobby of yours?
A: Drawing, which I don't do unless I'm in a really bad mood. Ahem, so, on that note, I've been doing a lot of drawing lately.

Q: Tell me something interesting that happened to you when you were little.
A. I actually had a very boring childhood but I do tell people this story about when I was 16. I was snorkeling in Puerto Rico, and there was a barracuda in the eater. Barracudas only attack humans if they're hungry or they smell blood, so I guess this one wasn't hungry. I got too close to an island and cut my foot on some sharp ass coral. Seeing my blood and feeling the pain, I panicked and the sea water entered my snorkel so I started drowning! It was either drown or be eaten alive, but luckily I called for help and I was saved by the nice Caucasians that accompanied us on our snorkeling adventure!

Q: What's your favorite fandom?
A. Dragonball Z

Q: What's the best birthday you ever had?
A: April 21, 2012 it was the second time I ever got drunk. I went to the beach at like midnight with some friends. One of the friends was a girl that I liked, but she invited a guy with her too. After they disappeared for some time, I did drunken mental math and put 2 & 2 together and thought they were having sex somewhere, so I started screaming and yelling at everyone, and when she came back I was all in her face and poking her and telling everyone I liked her. It was actually pretty terrible but my parents always forget my birthdays so I guess that's the most interesting birthday I've ever had. The girl and I are cool now though and I'm hoping she breaks up with her boyfriend soon so I can swoop in for the kill.

Q: Tell me your favorite animal!
A: Maybe a lion or something!

http://cute-n-tiny.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/cute-baby-leopard-400x309.jpg

Happy birthday, honeybunch!

Pumpkin
04-21-2014, 06:31 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Shauna
04-21-2014, 06:34 PM
Happy Birthday! :} Have a good one!

Madonna
04-21-2014, 08:10 PM
I refuse to celebrate his birthday unless he gets back into #eoff like a real person. Hmph.

(hb)

noxious.sunshine
04-21-2014, 11:13 PM
HB you handsome devil, you!

Lawr
04-21-2014, 11:20 PM
Thanks a lot all you beautiful people!!! :aimkiss:

And sorry Lynx! I don't know when I'll be back in #eoff, hopefully sooner rather than later!