PDA

View Full Version : Interpret this picture

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-22-2014, 08:18 AM
I typed in "thunder plains concept art" on google and this image showed up:

It's kind of creepy, isn't it? I can't decide who the bad guy is. Either the poor Gullwings are being surrounded by a horde of zombies, or a bunch of innocent people are being attacked by a giant crab which instills fear like Cthulhu.

Interestingly the picture was titled as "X-2 thunder plains concert". I wonder why Yuna is singing on top of the airship in such a place. She better have that black mage dress sphere ready or something :eek:

Feel free to make up a story for this picture or post your own picture for interpretation!

Sephex
04-22-2014, 09:28 AM
I believe this is simply concept art for the concert in FFX-2. The huge thing is probably an early design of the airship.

Jiro
04-22-2014, 09:41 AM
That's one of my favourite scenes, actually, 'cause I'm an emotional bitch :ffviwag:

Sephex
04-22-2014, 09:43 AM
That's one of my favourite scenes, actually, 'cause I'm an emotional bitch :ffviwag:

Does...does it make you cry 1,000 tears?

Jiro
04-22-2014, 09:44 AM

Does...does it make you cry 1,000 tears?

at the very least!

Pumpkin
04-22-2014, 04:45 PM
I really like that image. I don't think it looks like either is the bad guy. I actually see it as pain or sadness coming from the Celsius and the people gathering there for comfort.