PDA

View Full Version : Which character looks the most interesting?

Pumpkin
04-22-2014, 04:42 PM
Which character are you most excited to see in the game and learn more about?

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/archive/5/55/20130611201819!Final_Fantasy_XV_-_Cast.PNG

I am most excited to see brunette girl. I haven't seen much (or any?) of her in the trailers and I am interested to see who she is, what type of person, etc. I hope she is playable!

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130612232107/finalfantasy/images/7/74/Final_Fantasy_XV_Unknown_Female.png

Shorty
04-22-2014, 05:26 PM
At a first glance, with no other information to go on other than appearance, the fellow in the hood looks the most interesting and mysterious to me.

It's interesting to try to think of stories for each of the faces. Based on their expressions and features, I feel like I could make something up for every person except the hooded person.

Jinx
04-22-2014, 05:43 PM
Honestly can't tell if the last character on the right is meant to be a boy or a girl.

The angry blonde fourth from the left looks interesting to me. His eyes are all red rimmed. Why?

Scotty_ffgamer
04-22-2014, 11:35 PM
I'm pretty sure the last one is a girl. I feel like she was prominent in at least one of the first trailers back when it was still a PS3 game.

Honestly, they all intrigue me and it's hard to pick just one that looks the most interesting to me. The third from the last one looks pretty interesting to me.

Ayen
04-22-2014, 11:49 PM
The blond on the far right is a girl, Stella Nox Fleure, and she's been featured pretty heavily since the game was called Versus XIII. Or at least, I remember seeing a crap ton of pictures with her in them. She's the one I'm the most interested in finally seeing.

Fynn
04-23-2014, 06:48 PM
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130612232107/finalfantasy/images/7/74/Final_Fantasy_XV_Unknown_Female.png

Ha! That is exactly my eye color combination :D

As for the ones I'm most interested in, the third guy from the right seems like he will be an interesting character, what with all the smirking and cryptic lines he gets in the trailers. From the left, Noctis' dad (second) and Cor Leonis (sixth) seem the most interesting to me. The first one due to him featuring prominently in the trailers, so he's an important character in his fifties, so that's always nice. Oh, and I'm pretty sure he's gonna die early on. I'm calling it :colbert: Cor, on the other hand, got really little screen time, so I am curious as to what his role is.

Loony BoB
04-26-2014, 10:41 AM
Based on appearances alone: Tywin Lannister.

Based on what I've heard of their personalities, the guy fourth along, yellow haired chap.

Bubba
04-26-2014, 11:40 AM
I want to know how the guy third from left got his scar.

I wonder if that pesky Seifer has been at it again :argh:

Del Murder
04-27-2014, 02:22 PM
Ezio.

maybee
04-27-2014, 04:40 PM
To be honest they look interesting,expect the Assassin's Creed wannabe.

Psychotic
04-27-2014, 04:41 PM
Eye colour seems to be the main thing here, with the unknown girl's bright green and Noctis's changing colours piquing my own interest.

Formalhaut
04-27-2014, 04:51 PM
I'm looking forward to Stella's character. I do also hope there are more female characters than what we saw there. It seems slightly like a sausage-fest based on that image.

Depression Moon
04-27-2014, 07:28 PM
To be honest they look interesting,expect the Assassin's Creed wannabe.

Yep. This. I can't really say anything specific since we still have zilch info about this game.

I'm looking forward to Stella's character. I do also hope there are more female characters than what we saw there. It seems slightly like a sausage-fest based on that image.

I hope we get a sausage fest this time at least with the primary party. I always found it weird that there never was a case in any of these games where the cast was all male.

If it does happen I would like to see some racial diversity, but based on what we've seen so far and Square's history I know we're just going to get a Caucasian/Asian cast.

Pumpkin
04-27-2014, 07:46 PM
The more I see brunette girl, the more excited I am. Do we know anything about her yet? Is she in any trailers?