PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good beginner MMO?

Pumpkin
04-22-2014, 04:48 PM
If someone was just looking to get in to MMO's, would this be a good one to start with?

Shauna
04-22-2014, 07:03 PM
From what I played, I found it pretty easy to get into and everything was pretty well laid out in front of you - it was clear exactly what was going on and what you had to do.

Jessweeee♪
04-22-2014, 07:18 PM
Coming from an MMO newb, yes! I did play FFXI for about two weeks during a couple of summers but otherwise I had pretty much zero MMO experience. The story and job questlines provide pretty good tutorials for everything that's necessary and everyone in Fat Chocobos have been very helpful as well. Come join us on the Sargatanas server c:

o_O
04-23-2014, 06:37 AM
Yep, this is my first ever MMO and I've been playing it like crazy. I've found people to be really helpful and willing to teach in general and the Fat Chocobos are a great bunch.

Rostum
04-25-2014, 08:10 AM
Playing a lot of MMOs over the last decade, this is definitely an easy one to get into for a newcomer. It's also still quite young, which is the best time to join an MMO in my opinion.

Jiro
04-25-2014, 02:03 PM
I wasn't a newcomer, per se, to MMOs, but I still found this really easy to sink my teeth into. Knowing what classes to start with and what crafting classes to pick up can be confusing, but once you figure out what you want to do, everything is quite forgiving and straightforward.

Aulayna
04-25-2014, 10:37 PM
This is a pretty casual-MMO and very easy for someone to pick up as it hand holds you most of the way up until around lv45 or so. There's no real grind or hardcore timesink until well into level 50. So give it a shot, the first month is free. :)