PDA

View Full Version : Who did you give the flower to?

Ayen
04-23-2014, 03:46 AM
After buying the flower from Aerith in Sector 8 who did you give it to when you reached 7th Heaven and why?

I usually give it to Marlene when I get to this part. Only time I gave it to Tifa was to see what she said and how things went differently, and I don't remember the difference being much. I just don't like the way Tifa presumes the flowers are for her. Rubs me the wrong way.

Discuss.

VeloZer0
04-23-2014, 04:05 AM
I've done it different ways to get the different date scenes. Nowadays I would tend towards giving it to Tifa, because I don't like little kids, but realistically I probably usually pick whichever option is on top.

Ayen
04-23-2014, 04:08 AM
That would explain why I never got the date with Tifa. lol.

Wolf Kanno
04-23-2014, 04:44 AM
I give it to Marlene cause I feel Cloud would totally troll Barret like that. Besides Tifa is a bimbo plot device and doesn't deserve anything. :colbert:

Scotty_ffgamer
04-23-2014, 05:48 AM
I've only ever gotten the Aeris date whenever I've played this game. I didn't realize there were other scenes and that decisions like this affected who you got.

Anyways, it's about half and half on who I give the flower to. I think the first time I played I gave it to Tifa. This isn't related to this question, but I always call Aeris a slum drunk when that option appears later in the game. That's pretty fun.

Skyblade
04-23-2014, 06:44 AM
After buying the flower from Aerith in Sector 8 who did you give it to when you reached 7th Heaven and why?

I usually give it to Marlene when I get to this part. Only time I gave it to Tifa was to see what she said and how things went differently, and I don't remember the difference being much. I just don't like the way Tifa presumes the flowers are for her. Rubs me the wrong way.

Discuss.

Remember, this is before Wall Market. Cloud's more feminine proclivities are not yet known. Him openly carrying around a flower is unexpected.

I've given it to Marlene once, I think. I prefer giving it to Tifa. One small setup for securing the Tifa date.

No option to give it to Jessie though.

Jiro
04-23-2014, 06:50 AM
Marlene is dead scared of Cloud at first. If I gave her a flower, she'd probably step on it later, thinking it was poison or something.

Bubba
04-23-2014, 09:59 AM
I give it to Tifa as I don't think children can be trusted to look after a flower properly.

Although saying that, Barret and Tifa trust Marlene enough to RUN THE WHOLE BAR BY HERSELF when they head to the No.5 Reactor.

Carl the Llama
04-23-2014, 02:49 PM

Discuss.

I normally go for the Tifa date as she lives, but this time I'm going to date Barrett so I intend to give it to Marlene this time.

Mercen-X
04-24-2014, 01:11 AM
Every other...