PDA

View Full Version : Summon Magic

Wolf Kanno
04-23-2014, 08:27 AM
So in the trailer from like 2007-08 someone noticed that the command section mentioned Summons, so which summons do you think will be in the game besides Leviathan and how do you think they will work considering the nature of the game?

Fynn
04-23-2014, 06:44 PM
I think they might work like mounts, but without all that transformers BS XIII had.

Wolf Kanno
04-24-2014, 05:45 AM
I really hope not, I never liked that mechanic anyway. I'm really curious about this because if there was one element that the KH Team could never get right and thankfully they just kind of gave up on it, it was summon magic.

I'm expecting something similar to FFXII though hopefully with all the problems worked out.

Skyblade
04-24-2014, 06:12 AM
I'm expecting something similar to FFXII though hopefully with all the problems worked out.

FFXII with all the problems worked out would be fantastic, but that is a serious undertaking.

There were some pretty solid mechanics for summons in Type-0.

Pumpkin
04-24-2014, 06:35 AM
I hope Shiva, Ifrit, and Carbuncle will be there. I also hope it's back to more traditional summoning.

Psychotic
04-24-2014, 07:54 AM
Shiva, Ifrit and Bahamut will all be there. I think Fynn might be right in that they could well be mounts. Alternatively it could work similar to X where everyone buggers off and the player controls the summon.

Kalevala
04-24-2014, 08:05 AM
I'd like to see Bismarck become more of a series regular. Though if it does work like X I'm not sure how controlling a giant whale on land will work.

Also, Odin.