PDA

View Full Version : Don Corneo's Choice

Ayen
04-24-2014, 01:21 AM
Who did Don Corneo choose when you arrived at his mansion? Did you go the extra mile to be the one he chose to enter his chambers or did that honor go to either Tifa or Aerith?

During past playthroughs I had no idea you could affect who the Don chose. I always thought he chose Tifa by default because that's who he always chose. I never went inside the Honeybee Inn before so that's probably why. I did this time and he chose Aerith instead of Tifa. Caught me off guard. Then I read on how you can get the Don to choose you, but by then I already put on the dress and saved and I didn't feel like starting over just for that.

So, who did the Don choose in your last playthrough?

Pumpkin
04-24-2014, 01:57 AM
He chose Aeris on my game

Scotty_ffgamer
04-24-2014, 02:39 AM
He's never chosen Tifa for me. I think for my first playthrough it was Aeris. Every playthrough after that he chose Cloud.

Mercen-X
04-24-2014, 07:31 AM
He chose Tifa once, I don't remember why. He chose Cloud twice. Most of the time though, he chooses Aeris.

Jessweeee♪
04-24-2014, 07:33 AM
Tifa the first time around. Then it was always Cloud 'cause I made sure he was extra pretty.

Ayen
04-24-2014, 07:34 AM
He always used to choose Tifa for me because I never visited the Honeybee Inn and only got the dress and the blond wig. This time I had panties briefs from the group room. That was pretty much the only difference.

Jessweeee♪
04-24-2014, 07:46 AM
I've read that you don't actually need to do the makeup to get him to pick cloud

Sephex
04-24-2014, 09:05 AM
I usually have him pick Cloud since I think that option was more amusing. I kind of wish Cloud would have smacked him upside the head with his junk during the reveal. That whole area of the game was crazy and lewd, and they could have pulled it off without actually showing it and getting away with it. I mean, if I was in a bathtub with 10 burly dudes mere minutes before pretending to be a woman to extract info our of a slum lord, I would feel almost OBLIGATED to perform a dick smack. It's really the only way to go.

Bubba
04-24-2014, 12:03 PM
My first couple of playthroughs he went with Aeris but it's been Cloud every time since then.

Flirting with the Don in his bedroom is freakin' hilarious.

Jiro
04-24-2014, 12:21 PM
Cloud has excellent muscle definition and the sharp features of a high class runway model. Every time, baby.

Jinx
04-24-2014, 03:51 PM
Cloud's really the only answer, isn't he?

Slothy
04-24-2014, 04:31 PM
I didn't even know he would pick Aeris sometimes.

Mirage
04-24-2014, 08:17 PM
I can remember that cloud wasn't his choice the first time i played the game, but it's always who he chooses nowadays.

Carl the Llama
04-27-2014, 05:53 PM
It always depends on who I am intending to take on the date with me, this time I am going to take Barret, so I have him choose Cloud (as if you say there is another man, his name is Barret you get extra affection points for him) but I normally like to take Tifa on the date (seeing as she lives) so I have the don choose her.

Formalhaut
04-27-2014, 06:08 PM
I always had Cloud because I like getting the best result and in terms of the 'best', that means the hardest result to obtain. I don't think I've ever had Aerith or Tifa, actually.

Depression Moon
04-27-2014, 09:09 PM
By the chambers are you talking about the part in the basement or in the room? In the room it was Cloud when I played, but I can't remember who was chained up in the basement.

Ayen
04-28-2014, 10:21 AM
I meant the room.

Mercen-X
04-30-2014, 09:22 AM
I like having the girls picked because I love killing Scotch and his boys.

Big D
04-30-2014, 10:52 AM
My first couple of playthroughs he went with Aeris but it's been Cloud every time since then.

Flirting with the Don in his bedroom is freakin' hilarious.Story of my life. At least, story of my FFVII encounters with Cloud's drag act.

If you choose the dialogue options that let Cloud go along with the Don's advances, the two get along splendidly and very nearly kiss, only to be c:eek:ck-blocked by the ladies barging in at just the right time.

Pumpkin
04-30-2014, 05:24 PM
Poor Tifa isn't getting any votes.

It's okay Tifa, I'd pick you!