PDA

View Full Version : Did you storm Shinra or sneak in?

Ayen
04-24-2014, 01:30 AM
What it says on the tin (I have become like Wolf!)

I always snuck in through the staircase and then by the guards because it just seemed like the obvious tactical choice instead of barging in and fighting a bunch of people. I did that once just to see what it was like and didn't care for it. Plus, I enjoy the interaction between the characters while they're going up the stairs.

Discuss.

Pumpkin
04-24-2014, 01:58 AM
I always stormed in until my last playthrough I snuck in. I much prefer sneaking.

Scotty_ffgamer
04-24-2014, 02:38 AM
It was a sneaking mission for me.

VeloZer0
04-24-2014, 07:16 AM
I would storm, but running up all those stairs is sooooo interesting.....

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-24-2014, 07:25 AM
I went up the stairs to get that elixir. Plus I wanted to conserve items and not fight in a bunch of battles before necessary. I'm sure the exp would have been nice, though.

Jessweeee♪
04-24-2014, 07:27 AM
I snuck in the first time then everytime after that I stormed because fuck those stairs i hate them

Mercen-X
04-24-2014, 07:29 AM
Got the elixir, then trekked back down the stairs so I could storm the castle building. I like killing things.

Carl the Llama
04-24-2014, 09:29 AM
This time I'm going for the Barret date so I'm going to choose the option storm in, but then I'm going to sneak in anyway as you can choose one option then do the other.

Bubba
04-24-2014, 10:39 AM
Got the elixir, then trekked back down the stairs so I could storm the castle building. I like killing things.

Yeah I generally do this. I always say we're bustin' in too then proceed to take the stairs to grab the Elixir. I always come back down for those sweet experience points in the main building.

I love this part of the game.

Jiro
04-24-2014, 12:15 PM
I, too, sneak in to grab the loot, and then backtrack to fuck shit up, because Shinra needs to learn to fear AVALANCHE. They are not safe, not even in the HQ; my wrath will follow them to the ends of the Planet.