PDA

View Full Version : Hudl: No sound on video playback

MJN SEIFER
04-24-2014, 06:09 PM
I am having problems with my Hudl (a tablet, for those who don't know) whenever I record a video with the camera there is no sound. The mute button is off, and all videos that previously had sound still do, and I even tried to watch a YouTube video, and that too had perfect sound.

So the problem is that all my recent recordings have no sound, does anyone know what could be causing this? And I checked to see if I was covering the speakers, and I wasn't.

Shauna
04-24-2014, 06:46 PM
This feels like a silly question - but does your hudl have a microphone?

MJN SEIFER
04-24-2014, 09:33 PM
This feels like a silly question - but does your hudl have a microphone? No pysical microphone, so I assume that the sound recorded is from the hudl itseflf (keep in mind all previous videos have had perfect sound).

Shauna
04-24-2014, 09:46 PM
Ah. Weird. Can you record sound alone in any way, or use some kind of voice command on the Hudl?

MJN SEIFER
04-25-2014, 10:57 AM
Now it's my turn to sound weird; I tried recording just sound, but it's not very obvious where you play it back (I'm still learning it).

EDIT: Never mind, there's some kind of fault with it, so I have a new one now. Hopefully that one stays okay.