PDA

View Full Version : How did you approach abilities?

Pumpkin
04-25-2014, 05:11 AM
Did you learn them all, learn only the useful ones, not care and only learn whichever you happened to learn while wearing the equipment you were using?

I am always obsessed with learning all of the abilities. I'll unequip everyone, make a note of which equipments teach what to who and then come up with a system so they can all be learning something at once and be able to share equipment and stuff.

Rez09
04-25-2014, 05:52 AM
I made sure everyone learned everything they could, even if I didn't use many of the abilities.

Jiro
04-25-2014, 06:09 AM
I learnt them all because you never know what might be useful.

NeoCracker
04-25-2014, 06:25 AM
I learned them all, and used almost exclusively satus-protection skills.

Didn't realize that's why Necron was such an easy beat for me. Didn't know what Grand Cross actually did, because the first time Fighting him i was immune to most of it's effects. XD

Rostum
04-25-2014, 08:49 AM
Learn them all, it doesn't take much to do it. Just gotta keep on top of them. :)

Quindiana Jones
04-25-2014, 12:19 PM
Learn them all, of course! The -Killer skills are particularly grand when used well. :)

Jinx
04-25-2014, 12:25 PM
Like Neo, I learn 'em all and use almost exclusively status-effect abilities.

Like you, shion, I'm pretty obsessive about it. I'll check abilities every few battles when I'm grinding. I'll see what I have/what each person can learn from that, etc.

Dat Matt
04-28-2014, 06:56 PM
Yeah learn them all. Seems to be a common theme.

When I was first playing the game, I forgot to shop in Esto Gaza which is like the only location of the black hood. So I missed out on getting Death for vivi and I was super mad. Every time I replay the games now I never sell any equipment, like ever.

BustaMo
06-13-2014, 02:00 AM
I'm OCD when it comes to completing things in video games; specifically Final Fantasy games. I learned every ability possible that I could. I would spread out equipment and accessories as much as possible so when one character was done learning from one piece, it would get passed to the next character and mastered ASAP.

I actually loved how the abilities in FFIX were obtained. Nothing big and flashy or super creative, but it did the job and your characters were pretty fairly passed out when maxxed.

Ayen
06-13-2014, 02:04 AM
I paid no attention to it and clicked on all the abilities that appeared in the menu screen until I couldn't equip any more.