PDA

View Full Version : [LR] Which Lightning Returns area was your favourite?

Loony BoB
04-25-2014, 12:15 PM
Pretty straight forward, this one. :)

Sephiroth
04-25-2014, 01:15 PM
I. The Wildlands
II. Yusnaan
III. Luxerion
IV. The Dead Dunes

Loony BoB
04-25-2014, 01:58 PM
Went for the Dead Dunes after thinking on it for a while. I know some felt they were bland, but I loved how easy they were to navigate, the things that you had to do and the fact that you could fight alongside Fang. In addition to that, I really enjoyed the general atmosphere of the place. The Wildlands are my second favourite but get marked down for how annoying it can be to get around some of the areas.

Sephex
04-26-2014, 05:04 AM
I haven't played this game yet, but I like to vote in all the poles, so I voted Luxerion, because I am sure that's where all the mini games are. That or you can pick up some drugs at the Final Pharmacy.

Psychotic
04-26-2014, 08:35 AM
Went with Wild Lands but Luxerion ran it close.

metagloria
04-27-2014, 04:14 AM
On my first playthrough, I spent basically all of Days 2-7 in the Wildlands. Got to know it quite intimately, although it did get a little old...but on reflection, I do like it the best. Probably Luxerion second, with the other two neck-and-neck for third.

krissy
04-28-2014, 04:35 AM
everything is great except for yuusnan and i will tell you why

it is dumb

there's a desert area
and a city area

why

just leave the desert area to dead dunes obviously

warehouse district is uninteresting
and it sucks

and it's really far to get from the train to the augurs? quarter where teh play takes place
takes friggin forever which is bs
especially since most quests here mean going from one end of map to the other
AND
there's not enough enemies to make it interesting/get EP. especially after you win the 2-3 story battle

dead dunes could have more in it
could've taken out some sidequests from wildlands and left for dead dunes honestly
it feels unbalanced

BlackFire
05-04-2015, 08:35 AM
The Dead Dunes for sure. Something about a big desert that I really like.
I liked the atmosphere there and there were plenty of enemies to fight (with Fang!) and kill.
I also loved exploring the ruins and collecting lots of treasures along the way too.
The bandit camp and that little cantina was quite awesome too. Lightning fit right in. :)
It was a good and relaxed atmosphere, a place to get lazy in and get a good sun tan. LOL.

The Dead Dunes is a quiet and peaceful place. Good and relaxing.
A place to unwind. Except it is home to many beasts and Aeronite.
Oh well. The bandit camp will do.

Shiva95
05-04-2015, 03:24 PM
I think it's Luxerion. I am a fan of dark environment.