PDA

View Full Version : Smile!

Minerva
03-08-2002, 03:43 PM
Hey there's no threads in this forum, is it new?

Anyway, I have a minor suggestion. It's almost too small and petty to bother with but maybe you can attend to it when you're bored or something.

The small box of smileys that are next to the box that you post a comment in, are not smileys that I feel are the ones I'd use most regularly. I often have to load up the "get more" box to get the one I want.

(told you it was petty :tongue: )

Obviously the happy/sad/grin/angry/embarrassed smileys are ones that should be there but :mad2: and :grr: seem really similar to me, as do :p and :tongue:

Can I suggest you add :confused: and :laugh: to the list, and possible swap :rolleyes2 for :rolleyes: ?

crono_logical
03-08-2002, 03:57 PM
Yepper's this is a brand new forum, congrats on making the first post here :p :greenking

You could do what I do - just learn the shortcut codes you type to get the smilie to appear for the ones you use the most, I find it's much quicker to type that than browse for the smilies using a mouse :D

Minerva
03-08-2002, 04:01 PM
Yeah I'll probably end up doing that but I thought it couldn't hurt to make a suggestion in the shiny new forum :excited:

Killy
03-08-2002, 04:43 PM
I think it would be better if FF4 had a separate forum since its the only Snes ff who doesnt have one.
BTW I never posted in the Ff4 forum but I do own the game, I just didnt have time to play it.

Fiximng the problem that is prevent some users like me to see the ranks of the mods. (Strangly I can only see the Rank of Raistlin (if its spelled this way)

crono_logical
03-08-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Black Ninja
(Strangly I can only see the Rank of Raistlin (if its spelled this way)

That's a point, I see a mod title under his name too but he's not listed under the Forum Leaders - is this another glitch?

Raistlin
03-08-2002, 05:24 PM
Don't worry about it. I am not a mod; it's just Britt being an arse.

Britt told me one day a while back, "Raist, we're making you a mod again."(even though he wasn't even an admin when I was mod).
So, he put Cid's Knights under my name...but it's just words. Britt's idea of a joke, I guess. *kicks Britt* Meh.

EDIT: Also, I don't see my "Recognized Member" title, ONLY in this forum. I see all the titles everywhere else, but...

Endless
03-08-2002, 07:47 PM
Something in this forums template is different from the template used in the other forums. I can see that with the table width (it's wider everywhere else)

Edit: Britt fixed it.

Drex
03-08-2002, 08:50 PM
I've seen vBs that have the smilie box randomized - any combination of 20 smilies may appear in it for any given post. This might cause problems with people with smaller resolution screens, though, as there are a few smilies which would stretch the tables a bit.