PDA

View Full Version : Men shaving, your face!

krissy
04-26-2014, 03:16 AM
what face do you make when you see men shaving
and their shaving stuff splatters all over the bathroom
and you're like clean it up
and they're like but im not done yet
and you're like ugh
what face do you make

Calliope
04-26-2014, 03:17 AM
please post pictures, is it the same as putting on lipstick or mascara?

krissy
04-26-2014, 03:28 AM
personally i pull it every which way
sometimes you need to make the skin taut to get the blade to remove some of the hairs
but i've never had to watch a man shave irl so i dunno what kind of face i would make watching that

Miss Mae
04-26-2014, 03:33 AM
My problems have been solved, as shaving in this household is performed in the shower, so whatever.

A room mate of a friend of mine used to shave at the basin, but he would do a terrible job of actually aiming for the basin and little gross hairs would go all over the counter and our stuff. Dude, I had a toothbrush sitting there. A little respect please. So that face was a face of disgust. :mad:

Mirage
04-26-2014, 09:53 AM
i make my normal face, but open and stretch the skin around my mouth when i do that area so that i can pick up all the shortest hairs with my huge unwieldy electric shaver

Parker
04-26-2014, 10:22 AM
I pull all kinds of faces I look like I'm having some weird spasm.

I have only ever watched a dude shave when like chilling in the bathroom chatting with my bro while he got ready but I wasnt really paying attention to the shaving so my face was just a chilled discussion face

Bubba
04-26-2014, 12:50 PM
I use trimmers which can cause havoc with little hairs flying everywhere. I'm always careful move soap and toothbrushes out of the way before starting. I do my best to make sure all the hairs are cleared up afterwards but the odd few may escape which infuriated some of my exes.

My face isn't much different from my normal face.

In terms of watching someone shave, that is a bit weird. I can understand an angry face if said male failed to clear up properly. Having an angry face during his shave is a bit extreme.

Iceglow
04-26-2014, 11:07 PM
When I'm shaving because I have a beard going on at the moment which is a little like (or potentially a lot like depending on your opinion) Iron Man's beard I tend to pull an expression like I'm yelling angrily. It helps keep the lines straight and pulls my lower lip taut enough for me to shave the "panels" in to it. It's quite the expression. Perhaps when I sort myself out with a form of straight razor I will show you guys.

The weirdest sight I've seen is the guy who clearly hadn't woken up early enough for work and decided to shave at the gym whilst simply standing in the middle of the toilet area of the locker room butt naked. I was left trying not to look as I washed my hands and fled because he was clearly a new starter at the gym or didn't go very regularly and thus packed a fair amount of flab.

Additional side note, I like how my topic regarding male facial shaving habits and asking if they had indulged in barber shaving spawned 2 bloody side topics. Jeez.

Denmark
04-27-2014, 03:04 AM
i don't shave often enough

when i go too long without shaving my face hurts

it makes me make a sad

Parker
04-27-2014, 10:23 AM
why would your face hurt?

does your beard get super heavy and pull it down? :O

Carl the Llama
04-27-2014, 10:44 AM
I don't shave as I have a glorious beard, but I do trim but I don't need to make faces for that, I clean up after as well.