PDA

View Full Version : [Final Episode] Let's Play The Sims 3 Final Fantasy

Psychotic
04-27-2014, 02:38 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/simsfinalfantasy_zpsd4f6ed86.png

Hello! Yes, yet another EoFF Sims LP but this one is going to be different. We've seen plenty of EoFFers thrust into Sims households but I'm hoping to have wider appeal with this one to coincide wih the relaunch of the EoFF YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/eyesonfinalfantasy/) (there's not much on there yet but check out Lonely Paper Star's sweet channel art!)

I know a lot of people here's interest in FF has dwindled, but I am sure you will know who these characters are just as well as you do any EoFFer, and the enjoyment you get from their silly antics will hopefully be just as much.

It's a house full of FFVII characters but don't worry, the town iself is home to some 50 Sims from every FF from IV to XV. Your favourites will all surely pop up and cause some mayhem!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode1small_zpsb088a6e5.jpg
CLICK (http://youtu.be/OIk59B6XOf0)

Our heroes move into their new home. Aerith casts Bio on the toilet by leaving an unpleasant surprise, while Sephiroth stalks Yuffie and Cloud plays by himself.

Formalhaut
04-27-2014, 03:37 PM
Oh oh oh yes! I love the Sims. I will watch this with pleasure.

EDIT: Your commentary is fantastic Psychotic. Keep up the good work. Also, where did you get all those FF related items from?

Psychotic
04-27-2014, 04:21 PM
EDIT: Your commentary is fantastic Psychotic. Keep up the good work. Also, where did you get all those FF related items from?simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3_Content_List:Character_Sims#Final_Fantasy and Mod The Sims - Sims_3_Content_List:Anime_and_Video_Games (http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3_Content_List:Anime_and_Video_Games) provided a good chunk of it!

Also thanks to those who liked the video so far, it really does help with getting EoFF's name out there and hopefully attracting more people to the forums.

Formalhaut
04-27-2014, 04:26 PM
EDIT: Your commentary is fantastic Psychotic. Keep up the good work. Also, where did you get all those FF related items from?simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3_Content_List:Character_Sims#Final_Fantasy and Mod The Sims - Sims_3_Content_List:Anime_and_Video_Games (http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3_Content_List:Anime_and_Video_Games) provided a good chunk of it!

Also thanks to those who liked the video so far, it really does help with getting EoFF's name out there and hopefully attracting more people to the forums.

Ah, thanks. I haven't played Sims in some time, and I'd love to get back to it. Mod the Sims is a good site, I used it quite alot. Thanks Psy.

Will you be sticking with VII for another episode or will you be hopping around the neighbourhoods? I love the idea of areas being specific to a particular game.

Jinx
04-27-2014, 04:31 PM
I had a chuckle at Anima.

SEPHIROTH STALKING YUFFIE

I love that Sephiroth carries that fucking sword everywhere.

Sephiroth is such a tormented soul.

Jessweeee♪
04-27-2014, 05:55 PM
Neat :excited:

Scotty_ffgamer
04-27-2014, 06:10 PM
I'm excited for more!

Freya
04-27-2014, 06:25 PM
I love crazy cloud. I'm amused. Good job!

Oh my doodle is at the end!

Madame Adequate
04-27-2014, 07:15 PM
>aeriTH
>yoo-fee

Aside from that this is glorious indeed!

Jessweeee♪
04-27-2014, 07:18 PM
"Chockobo" sounds really off if you say it with an American accent. The way you say it sounds more like "chuckobo" which isn't as bad. Still I prefer all long os.

Jinx
04-27-2014, 07:18 PM
Uh, how do you say Yuffie?

Psychotic
04-27-2014, 07:32 PM
Will you be sticking with VII for another episode or will you be hopping around the neighbourhoods? I love the idea of areas being specific to a particular game.Maybe a bit further down the line if this house runs out of steam.
>aeriTH
>yoo-fee

Aside from that this is glorious indeed!I honestly say Yuffie as Yuffie rather than Yoo-fee but I cba to deal with all the pronunciation whines so went with Advent Children's pronunciation. I meant to call Tifa Tee-fa too but oops.

Sarah had an idea to do an FF accent pronunciation challenge for things like Yuffie and Chocobo. We could make a pretty good YouTube video out of it I bet! Who's in? (no video of you, just voice recordings!)

Madame Adequate
04-27-2014, 07:36 PM
I would love to educate everyone as to how to ACTUALLY pronounce these things!

Pike
04-27-2014, 07:57 PM
Huxley's pronunciation issue has been corrected on the grounds that Midlands accents are ridiculous and that he does not know how to pronounce things. You should not be hearing any more of this issue out of him. My apologies to the good people on the forum!

Psychotic
04-27-2014, 08:15 PM
Midlands accents are ridiculousWell this is awkward.

Shauna
04-27-2014, 08:19 PM
My favourite parts were Sephiroth stalking and Aerith passing out.

Pumpkin
04-27-2014, 08:23 PM
I tried to comment on the youtubes but it didn't work, so um, just pretend I commented

Jinx
04-27-2014, 08:23 PM
I love that Sephiroth carries that goddamn sword everywhere he goes and it's just like, in the way at all times.

Pike
04-27-2014, 08:34 PM

For what it's worth this is Huxley's opinion, I am just typing what he told me to!

Formalhaut
04-27-2014, 08:42 PM
I love that Sephiroth carries that goddamn sword everywhere he goes and it's just like, in the way at all times.

Sephiroth attempting to unclog the toilet with his sword is a highlight for me.

Formalhaut
04-27-2014, 09:05 PM

You're not too bad though, Nuneaton isn't exactly Leicester or Derby or something! Plus you're dead middle class, that takes the edge off it.

I think he has a lovely voice, personally. :colbert:

Madame Adequate
04-27-2014, 09:18 PM
Well anyway let me apologize for starting such a derail so soon in a thread's life, Psy! As atonement let me ask some questions to get us back on course!

How much are you actually going to be involved with what they do? Are you going to make them get jobs or talk to each other and stuff, or just have them clean their own titanic dumps and what have you?

Please tell me there is some mod that lets Sabin suplex everything???

Speaking of, are you using any mods for jiggery-pokery rather than just new outfits and items and such? I know there's a lot in that vein out there so I'm curious about what you might do, if anything.

Also if you have the right expansion I would have said you ought to set the whole lot of them up in a single apartment building, then the Friends style shenanigans would have been amazing. On the other hand customizable houses are excellent!

e; actually on that note, how are you planning to go about new acquisitions? Are you just gonna buy stuff when you need it, or when someone wants it, or what?

Formalhaut
04-27-2014, 10:39 PM
Speaking of, are you using any mods for jiggery-pokery rather than just new outfits and items and such? I know there's a lot in that vein out there so I'm curious about what you might do, if anything.

It'd be great if there was a fighting mod. Or a monster hunting mod. Or something.

Sephiroth
04-27-2014, 10:58 PM
Did I really read "Sephiroth Jenova"?

Madame Adequate
04-27-2014, 11:07 PM

It'd be great if there was a fighting mod. Or a monster hunting mod. Or something.

I know there's been Sims 2 mods that kludge murder into the game, which is something! No idea what's in 3 in that regard, which is why I ask. Imagine Tifa and Cloud having a huge fight over Reno that results in one of them dying while Sephiroth reads his book and Aeris eats her breakfast next to him.

Also man speaking of, when Sephy was reading that book was it just me or was his upper body post the exact same as when he was reading in the Shinra Mansion's basement during the Nibelheim flashback? I was very much expecting him to chuck a material at someone and then burn the town down.

Still lolling at the fact he just throws a materia at Cloud.

Formalhaut
04-27-2014, 11:18 PM
I know there's been Sims 2 mods that kludge murder into the game, which is something! No idea what's in 3 in that regard, which is why I ask. Imagine Tifa and Cloud having a huge fight over Reno that results in one of them dying while Sephiroth reads his book and Aeris eats her breakfast next to him.

In the Sims 3, I am definitely aware (and used) the weapons mod where your Sims can kill people using pistols or sniper rifles (it bases itself on the photography viewfinder). It's not bad. Although, in so far as a 'fighting' mod, I haven't seen one. That'd be great.

Ayen
04-28-2014, 02:51 AM
Your voice is sexy.

Miss Mae
04-28-2014, 02:55 AM
I love watching the kangaroo fights that help decide our presidential (?) elections. :p

Awesome LP though. Your commentary was very entertaining.

Ayen
04-28-2014, 03:01 AM
I'm 12 minutes in and I'm already dying over here. Cloud and Sephiroth thinking about each other made me lose it.

LMAO! Aerith passed out! What the smurf?

fire_of_avalon
04-28-2014, 03:27 AM
Aerith just randomly passing out and Psy's surprise at the fact were golden. The silence of "...wtf just happened?" and then she gets up and goes back to whatever she's doing.

Also, I personally liked your higgeldy piggeldy house from the last Sims LP I remember you running, but this is a pretty classy house tbh. The flowers on the toilet tanks are especially endearing.

Also you have such a calming voice. The kind of voice that sounds like you never get pissed off or out of sorts about anything.

Madame Adequate
04-28-2014, 06:59 AM
He was very mildly flustered once when visiting Rye and myself, because the train back home was cancelled so they shoved him on a coach instead. But it was very mild indeed.

Shorty
04-28-2014, 07:35 AM
Sarah had an idea to do an FF accent pronunciation challenge for things like Yuffie and Chocobo. We could make a pretty good YouTube video out of it I bet! Who's in? (no video of you, just voice recordings!)

Re: Pronunciation challenge: Coming your way in May (some time)! Should be good fun, and you are welcome to PM me if you are in or have any ideas :jess:

I have been unable to watch the Sims video yet, but I am excited to sit down and have a laugh at it!

Pike
04-28-2014, 10:16 AM
Yeah Psy's voice is cute :bigsmile:

Psychotic
04-28-2014, 09:26 PM
How much are you actually going to be involved with what they do? Are you going to make them get jobs or talk to each other and stuff, or just have them clean their own titanic dumps and what have you?If I let them do whatever they wanted 24/7 all they'd do is read books all day!
Please tell me there is some mod that lets Sabin suplex everything???Alas. :whimper:
Speaking of, are you using any mods for jiggery-pokery rather than just new outfits and items and such? I know there's a lot in that vein out there so I'm curious about what you might do, if anything.Master Controller and more WooHoo all round. We'll see how it pans out! If anyone knows of more feel free to suggest!

e; actually on that note, how are you planning to go about new acquisitions? Are you just gonna buy stuff when you need it, or when someone wants it, or what?I think the little bastards have everything, truth be told.

Thanks for the compliments, comments and likes, I do value it all :)

I had hoped to be making another update right now but I am an idiot who forgot the settings I used for the video and episode 2 came out as a blurry mess. It's encoding now and overnight so I hope to upload it tomorrow. In the meantime, guess which female lead character from another FF gets into an altercation with our very own Sephiroth!

Madame Adequate
04-28-2014, 10:04 PM
Serah!

maybee
04-29-2014, 02:13 PM
You had me at Kefka will slap Sephiroth <3

Psychotic
04-29-2014, 05:17 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode2small_zps50c9a737.jpg
CLICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1-rroid55c)

Sephiroth visits the AVALANCHE household and learns that Yuna is not to be trifled with. Meanwhile Cloud Strife channels his inner Kurt Cobain and Yuffie Kisaragi buys an ice cream.

Jinx
04-29-2014, 05:19 PM
I ALMOST SAID I HOPED IT WAS YUNA xD

Psychotic
04-29-2014, 05:35 PM
Or so you claim. :shifty:

Madame Adequate
04-29-2014, 05:57 PM
I'm sorry but I cannot tolerate your assertion that sailor suits are less than an imperative purchase :colbert:

Shauna
04-29-2014, 06:00 PM
That dog was not enjoying hanging around Yuna. I think it is my favourite character.

Pike
04-29-2014, 06:02 PM
Not sure which was funnier to me, the rocket with the smiley face or Psy's enthusiasm over ice cream.

P.S. "STAY AWAAAAAY FROM THE SUMMONER!"

Pumpkin
04-29-2014, 06:09 PM
Not sure which was funnier to me, the rocket with the smiley face or Psy's enthusiasm over ice cream.

The best part is I saw the ice cream truck in the last video and I was just "WHAT IS THAT GO GET SOME ICE CREAM OMG" and he didn't :(

Psychotic
04-29-2014, 06:10 PM

The best part is I saw the ice cream truck in the last video and I was just "WHAT IS THAT GO GET SOME ICE CREAM OMG" and he didn't :(WHAT

WHEN

Pumpkin
04-29-2014, 06:15 PM
First video when Aeris is unclogging the toilet at 18:18!

Formalhaut
04-29-2014, 06:16 PM
Many funny moments in this video. The Sephiroth vs Yuna scene was pure humour. I can't wait for more! And I can't wait for the characters to start venturing out of the house more.

Jinx
04-29-2014, 06:17 PM
I like that Rikku is wearing her X outfit and her X-2 hair.

Psychotic
04-29-2014, 06:21 PM
First video when Aeris is unclogging the toilet at 18:18!The things you miss!

I like that Rikku is wearing her X outfit and her X-2 hair.That's actually her athletic outfit. I figured I may as well have both.

Madonna
04-30-2014, 07:58 PM
This is very nice, and I think your commentary has appeal, Psychotic.

This new push to generate more interest for Eyes on FF and do more projects is really cool.

Jessweeee♪
05-01-2014, 03:21 AM

The best part is I saw the ice cream truck in the last video and I was just "WHAT IS THAT GO GET SOME ICE CREAM OMG" and he didn't :(

I was so disappointed about that until this episode.

Sephiroth
05-02-2014, 12:22 AM
I hate that farce of a Sephiroth cosplayer.

Madonna
05-02-2014, 03:19 AM
I can sort of agree with the above: amend that sucker. (http://darkwitchvampiressims.blogspot.com/2013/11/sephiroth-from-final-fantasy-vii.html)

I would hate to see Sephiroth not be a smelly, weak, toilet-cleaning weirdo though. Does he have any good points?

Psychotic
05-03-2014, 04:18 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode3small_zps3657d77a.jpg
CLICK (http://youtu.be/-dBQl3G1CnE)

Sabin has a big chance with babe Tifa Lockhart, but blows it by thinking of someone else. Meanwhile Sephiroth is not welcome in the AVALANCHE household, Aerith struggles to make friends with a horse, Yuffie visits the park and Celes finds herself a third wheel at Reno and Terra's party.

I've bought a new microphone so from the next episode it won't sound like I'm part robot.
I can sort of agree with the above: amend that sucker. (http://darkwitchvampiressims.blogspot.com/2013/11/sephiroth-from-final-fantasy-vii.html)

I would hate to see Sephiroth not be a smelly, weak, toilet-cleaning weirdo though. Does he have any good points?Thanks for finding it and posting it, but I'm not really a fan of that either - the white shirt is probably less accurate than the closed trenchcoat. If people are desperate for me to put it in then I will, but I think what I have now is better. Not perfect though, yeah.

Also, he is a genius :shobon:

Jessweeee♪
05-03-2014, 09:09 PM
Crazy Chocobo is the best thing to happen to chocobos and you are so wrong :nonono:

Also I think Palmer having a Serious Picnic all by himself in the middle of the night is the funniest thing to happen so far.

Shorty
05-04-2014, 06:12 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/simsfinalfantasy_zpsd4f6ed86.png

SECTOR 7, MIDGAR - Days after the initial Sunday evening incident, a shared suburban home still suffers from ruination of the delicate septic and plumbing system after being subjugated to bowel movements of Aerith Gainsborough.

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii325/demosthynes/aerisloo_zpsaae945cf.png
It's possible that this is her first time using a loo.

Officials on the scene late Sunday evening were quoted as saying that they were met with a septic nightmare upon arrival. "It's unlike anythin' we've ever seen before, a complete toxic calamity," said Cid Highwind, Disaster Cleanup Director. "We've spent ages waitin' for the waste crew to show up just so we can begin. Even the moon'd tire of waitin' around for these asses to get their crap together."

A crew of three men in hazmat suits later arrived to the scene and stood looking down into the septic tank within the roped off section of the lot for some time. One of the men, later identified as Laguna Loire, was witnessed shoving his two companions into the septic area, and then stood scratching his head and saying to himself, "You guys... sure have guts. You know how deep this tank is...!?"

The inhabitants of the house have been particularly unhappy with the situation. Yuffie Kisaragi, resident, was quoted as saying, "They've roped us off from the house with yellow tape and we have to stand out here in the freezing cold!" Sephiroth, another resident, did not offer a comment, but could be seen waddling around in a crouched position, stopping at random intervals to stroke his lengthy Masamune sword in a gentle and loving manner, and cycling between fits of maniacal laughter and exaggerated sobs.

Aerith could not be reached for comment, but was seen tweeting about the incident later that night:

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii325/demosthynes/123_zps6df415de.png

In video below around 17:30, Aerith can be seen exihibiting signs of distress upon discovery of the massacre she has inflicted to the community commode. She then can be seen leaving the lavatory and giving one final glance back in the direction of her toilet transgression before going about her day and pretending like nothing ever happened.

OIk59B6XOf0

The question now is this: whose waffles did Aerith ingest? We can only speculate as to who is truly responsible for this heinous latrine crime.

Jess
05-05-2014, 07:12 PM
Don't let anybody tell you that you say 'Chocobo' wrong, Paul. Not ever. :colbert:

Pumpkin
05-05-2014, 07:29 PM
I like Psychotic sounding like an over involved mother.

"I take you to the park to meet some nice boys and this is what you do? Hopeless."

Also, don't worry, horse. I feel that way about Aeris, too.

Psychotic
05-05-2014, 08:44 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode4small_zpsb5446517.jpg
CLICK (http://youtu.be/blzfOW5MDCka)
Please do click the "Like" button if you enjoyed it, it really does help get EoFF's name out there! :shobon:

Tifa has her showdown with Sabin, Aerith and Cloud meet the Shinra Corporation, Sephiroth "makes friends" with Final Fantasy XIII's Snow and Serah and finishes things off with a dance. Plus the recreation of a famous slapping scene from FFVII!

Crazy Chocobo is the best thing to happen to chocobos and you are so wrong :nonono:
Oh lord! No! No no no no! No! A shower of no!
Don't let anybody tell you that you say 'Chocobo' wrong, Paul. Not ever. :colbert:Damn straight :doublecolbert:

I like Psychotic sounding like an over involved mother.That's what I am! Don't you see?!

Kalevala
05-05-2014, 11:03 PM
He's putting himself at risk of losing an ear by dancing with his sword in his hand. What kind of over-involved mother are you?!

fire_of_avalon
05-06-2014, 03:53 AM
I had to pause the video to come back to this tab and be v. upset.

FFVII bitches have no idea how to toss a football and this bothers me.

Iceglow
05-06-2014, 10:07 PM
I used to believe that Sarah said the most wrong things on this forum, then Jessweeee♪ praised crazy chocobo. Never again Sarah, you've been ursurped.

Jessweeee♪
05-07-2014, 12:42 AM
SO CUTE YET FIERCE IS HE FROM HELL
I CANNOT TELL YOU I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW

Pike
05-07-2014, 02:46 PM
Oh god ahahaha Tifa's bitchslap war

edit: "Long haired pretty boys who wear black, aka the Cure" :lol:

Psychotic
05-10-2014, 10:15 AM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode5small_zpsb11bec7a.jpg
CLICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScWa-U1B5Uk)

Cloud, Aerith, Yuffie and Reno take a trip to the beach, which soon turns into a date with two third wheels. Will Aerith and Reno get it on while their friends lark about in the water? Will the childlike Yuffie warm the cold heart of grumpy Cid Highwind? Meanwhile back at home, Sephiroth is up to his usual hateful antics.

Sir Lancealot
05-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Disappointed that Cloud and Sephiroth didn't have a dance off.

Shauna
05-10-2014, 12:54 PM
A beach episode?! Going by the laws of anime, this should be the best episode yet!

Psychotic
05-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Beaches are lame! :colbert: It's probably my least favourite episode up until the ending, which is possibly my favourite moment in the LP so far. I have never played the Sims 3 so I had no idea what the smurf was going on. I thought a bully had stuffed them in there.

Jinx
05-10-2014, 02:43 PM
A couple that dumpster dives together stays together.

Loony BoB
05-10-2014, 06:25 PM
xD That ending. Oh man, well worth the wait. And yeah, the beach was a bit of a let down.

May I suggest...

1. Hunting down FFVIII, FFIX or FFXIII crew (if there are any - I know Squall & Rinoa are out there somewhere)
2. Holding a party and inviting everyone over, and then having everyone flirt with one random person.

Shauna
05-10-2014, 06:46 PM
That was a terrible beach episode.

Although lol at their dinner. If that's what they like!

Psychotic
05-10-2014, 06:54 PM
xD That ending. Oh man, well worth the wait. And yeah, the beach was a bit of a let down.

May I suggest...

1. Hunting down FFVIII, FFIX or FFXIII crew (if there are any - I know Squall & Rinoa are out there somewhere)
2. Holding a party and inviting everyone over, and then having everyone flirt with one random person.
We have seen glimpses of Rinoa and Zidane out and about, and also Sephiroth befriended Snow, Serah and Dajh. I am really desperate to meet Sazh because it's the best Sim I've made :( No sign of him or much of VIII or any of the IV crew.
2. Will definitely happen. Great idea!

I think at some point I will end up switching to controlling other households.

Loony BoB
05-11-2014, 06:53 AM
Awesome. Also, are FFXII in there at all?

Psychotic
05-11-2014, 10:27 AM
Penelo is yeah. I haven't found many others from that game though but I might have a bash at making Vaan, Balthier and Ashe. Don't think Fran's ears will be possible sadly!

Iceglow
05-11-2014, 11:20 AM
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=317917

Thank me later, I was only looking for some decent single beds haha ended up modding my sims a lot more!

Loony BoB
05-11-2014, 02:31 PM
Sims 2, Iceglow. :shobon:

There is this (http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3073128) but it really isn't nearly as good as the Sims 2 one Iceglow linked to. I mean, for a start, she's white. xD

Iceglow
05-11-2014, 09:40 PM
I'm fairly certain that one is editable. I showed Paul that too along with some clothing which would do for a poor man's Fran once I realised my mistake. Also found an Edea outfit for him.

Psychotic
05-14-2014, 05:46 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode6small_zps1513ba82.jpg
CLICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us0Y-CnIK40)

Cloud's alter-ego, Miss Cloud, makes a long-awaited return and goes around flirting with the likes of Vincent Valentine, Mukki and Zack Fair. Squall and Rinoa are not impressed! Meanwhile Reno and Aerith's date ends in disaster when Yuna gets involved, and Aerith takes her frustrations out on the toilet again!

Psychotic
05-17-2014, 11:57 AM
I had scheduled episode 7 for today, but, uh, :tumble: I thought that was a pretty good episode too :shobon: If you're not interested anymore please tell me! I can wind things down and find some way to go out with a bang as I don't like to just fade away. Or if you have any ideas for stuff that would keep you interested let me know. I've just recorded lonny bob's party idea which was fun.

Shauna
05-17-2014, 12:00 PM
x}

Man, Episode 6 was great. Miss Cloud was what these sims needed to improve their beach episode.

Jinx
05-17-2014, 03:00 PM
WHAT! I'm still interested! Somehow I missed episode 6! Watching it now!

Scotty_ffgamer
05-17-2014, 05:34 PM
I've enjoyed all of these and would like to watch more :D

Madame Adequate
05-17-2014, 07:52 PM
You will continue until a hundred generations have passed. :colbert:

Jinx
05-17-2014, 07:59 PM
I want to see an FF baby! And since you made all of the FF kids, you should name it Bobby Corwen!

Pumpkin
05-17-2014, 08:16 PM
I'm interested!

Shorty
05-17-2014, 08:26 PM
I've been meaning to catch up for a while! Today I sat down and blew through them all.

Episode 2: Seeing Rikku outside with Barret frozen and bent over was particularly horrifying. Also seeing Mukki come home in the wee hours of the morn in naught but his smallcloths. Poor Zidane missed his chance at a hookup!

Sephiroth is the best character in the house, no contest. One-Winged Bathrobe, sleeping with his sword, midnight waffles and haunting neighbors houses on a bout of gnome-kicking? Amazing. Also, I particularly liked when he was standing outside next to the purple house talking to Jessie and a toilet flushed in the distance. Ah, Sims. Hahaha, and ultimately roundhoused by Yuna!

Episode 3: Sephiroth keeps getting into slapfights and physical assaults, goodness! And he keeps confronting Jessie, why does he keep at it xD And Sazh cheers it on! I like that there seem to be two active houses now, it makes for a bit more entertainment. I also like Cloud's new super sweet track sweater and glasses.

Celes and Terra obviously have the most fun house! (It took me a moment to figure out who you were saying was with terra, then I realized you pronounce "Celes" differently than I do) Reno has clearly made the best possible decision on which house party to join. Also, I think I like Celes' outfit the best so far! ahahaha and Palmer having a picnic all by his lonesome, poor man xD Totally agreed about the chocobo metal theme btw, not a fan.

ahahaha your pronunciation of Yuffie/Yoofie xD "there you go bastards! said the name! SAID THE NAME!" I am infinitely amused at how obsessed with swinging she seems to be.

I got super excited when the horse showed up because I WANTED TO SEE SEPHIROTH MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE HORSE!

Episode 4: I was wondering what those crawly things were in the yard! Did Tifa just pocket that bug she caught? Great Scarlet/Tifa slapfight re-enactment. I'm glad more Turks have shown up! Are they just hanging outside City Hall or what?

"Atleast our kids won't grow up to love Satan by reading Harry Potter!"

Sprinting Sephiroth! I was hoping he might get it on with Serah. He's actually making friends with Snow and behaving himself! This is surprising. hahaha just walking across the picnic was great, and his evil dance just made the episode.

Pete the Dragon! That makes me think of an old cartoon I watched as a kid, Pete's Dragon.

Episode 5: You evil man, considering taking Yuffie's swings away xD It's her one joy! Let her have it!

Beach day, hurray! I wanted a giant sea octopus as well :( Poor Yuffie being a totally oblivious third wheel on Aerith and Reno's date xD Who were totally adorable, btw. And that upper body strength of Aerith!

Very impressed with Cloud's insistence on snorkeling and generally being in the water! I hoped he would make friends with the shark since his love interest seems to have found greener pastures. A man after my own heart.

Cid's general disinterest in the beachgoers around him amuses me. He's got more important things to pour over than women in bathing suits in the water until Yuffie shows up, and once she changes back into normal clothes, he goes back to disinterest! Filthy old man.

ahahaha Tifa on the treadmill

OH NO DOES SEPHIROTH HAVE FOOD POISONING And Cloud and Sephiroth's dance party fight was great xD then slinks up behind Tifa to scare her! He's returned back to being his naughty original self.

Your anger about the random book appearances amuses me.

ahahahaha dumpster diving what is happening here xD

Episode 6: CONTINUED DUMPSTER DIVING. That's... interesting and unusual for a date. Atleast they're enjoying themselves, right?

Kimahri the dog! I love it! He's a good boy.

Aerith and Reno are an endearing couple. I have a terrible feeling that Aerith and Reno are going to get torn apart. Poor Aerith :( Terrible end to a date! Get out of here, Yuna, you homewrecker! This is why you don't get involved with someone you're residing with. Have we learned nothing from the seasons of Real World?

hahahahah poor Reno, he couldn't have walked in at a more perfect/horrible time xD And Aerith just walks out without a care in the world, leaving him to weep by his lonesome. Way to play the game, girl. Make him work for it! And quit calling Aerith a skank :colbert: Reno abandoned her for Yuna! It's a proportionate response!

Miss Cloud certainly wears a lot of makeup! I like her purple dress. This is the best revenge ever for Aerith. Yes, Vincent! Awesome! Oh my gosh did she really just go flick Eiko in the face xD

YES MUKKI AMAZING AHAHAHA Miss Cloud sprinting over to meet him, best moment, this is the greatest thing ever. And there's a cute little raccoon running by! Best scene to happen in the episode, possibly the series - Cloud in a dress flirting with and feeling up Mukki in his underwear and a small, cute animal runs by.

Yeah, Squall and Rinoa showed up! hahaha Miss Cloud harassing Rinoa was great xD Seriously, I cannot get enough of Miss Cloud sprinting across the neighborhood to apprehend the attention of these men xD

I am having difficulty determining which episode has been my favorite so far. I think I quite like Episode 3 and that it is my favorite so far - it had a lot going on and was excellently paced - but Episode 6 made me laugh heaps. And a horse showed up! I like that there has generally been something different and unique about each episode, such as new locations and characters popping up. Favorite moment, though, I think, was Sephiroth randomly slinking behind Yuffie to stalk her like a crazy man. I just died when I saw that. That or Miss Cloud sprinting at full speed to meet Mukki. Amazing.

Psychotic, I think you are a fantastic commentator. It takes talent to be able to continually narrate and essentially talk to yourself during the length of these videos and still maintain a comedic air. Well done!

Edit: We are missing a number of characters from the cast of FFIX! Will we see more of Zidane, and any of Garnet? How about a nice round clown-faced lady for Garnet's mother? Vivi? Will Quina make an appearance somehow?!

Psychotic
05-17-2014, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the info, guys! Good to know you're still watching. It wasn't an attention whoring move I promise, I just want to know what the people want and then GIVE IT TO THEM. I'm probably going to have a mini hiatus after episode 10 to let people vote on what household to switch to next. Maybe. That's the plan.

Anyway

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode7small_zps40e7085c.jpg
CLICK (http://youtu.be/B2yjI69kvF4)

Reno gets an invite to the amateur Olympics and Sephiroth tags alone. Sephiroth himself has had his own invite, and sets about ruining the home of Snow and Serah. Meanwhile Yuffie finds a bird, Aerith commits another toilet related atrocity and Cloud prepares to throw a party

I'm still interested in ideas like BoB's party, which you'll see in Episode 8!

Iceglow
05-18-2014, 01:18 AM
Brown materia made me laugh way more than it should've as did your impersonation of Dan's KFC voice

Shorty
05-18-2014, 07:29 AM
Did Sephiroth just maniacally laugh after he finished washing his hands? Is that what I saw?

I love Yuffie egging on the Sephiroth and Miss Cloud faceoff, haha. The girl is truly oblivious.

Blitzball Stadium! What!

Yuffie's antics are just crazy in this episode xD

Aerith and Tifa having a heavy conversation about sexaulity with a view Yuffie swinging through the window like the world is ending is so funny to me.

oh my god hahahahaha did you seriously do MS Paint art for the olympics ahahaha Reno as an Eastern European is the best thing ever xD But when Aerith showed up it turned creepy :stare:

SLAPFIGHT WITH SQUALL! How many slapflights will Sephiroth get himself into?! And then a brawl! ahaha Angelo comes to spectate, that was great.

Poor Squall, everyone's either slapping him or fighting with him or screaming at him.

Angelo is my favorite. I love him.

Aerith returning to the scene of the crime! She does not do well with toilets, does she!

Poor Cloud cleaning up Aerith's mess! He's a good housemate.

Excited to see what unfolds at the party! Will we have any unexpected guests arrive?

Psychotic
05-18-2014, 08:44 AM
ahahaha Reno as an Eastern European is the best thing ever xDIt's 'cause he's a Turk, geddit? :hahaha:

Shorty
05-18-2014, 07:49 PM
I forgot to post this! I caught Sephiroth looking absolutely sad and dejected with waves of stink coming off of him in one of the episodes and it was too hilarious for me to not capture. I wanted to turn it into a sims meme but couldn't think of anything clever xD

Shorty
05-20-2014, 05:59 PM
I am not seeing many comments on this latest episode :colbert: Get to watching so we can have more, plebs!

Loony BoB
05-20-2014, 06:02 PM
Hoping Danielle and I can catch up on the last two episodes tonight. We watch this together like any good TV series. :smash:

Pumpkin
05-20-2014, 06:58 PM
This are great, Psy. Keep it up :up:

Loony BoB
05-21-2014, 02:06 PM
The only advice I have to give after watching #6 is that you move the camera (including zooming in/out) fairly constantly sometimes when it is easier if you just let it sit on the characters we're watching. You'll probably notice what I mean if you watch parts of #6 back over.

I am very much looking forward to watching the next couple of episodes. :D We only didn't watch #7 last night because it was already midnight and we had to work, so yeah. Tonight, probably!

Psychotic
05-21-2014, 02:36 PM
I think it's just how I play the game, so I'll try to be more mindful of it. I noticed it when I was trying to get a screenshot for Episode 8 - everything was blurry xD Speaking of, it's uploading at home as we speak so it should be up and running tonight. I'm trying to stick to a Saturday and Wednesday schedule.

Loony BoB
05-21-2014, 02:42 PM
Awesome. :D

And yeah, it's no biggie, it's mostly when you're talking about a specific situation with two characters on the screen and I know that I do it when I'm gaming too - just idly move the screen around a little. Some movement is good, but eventually just setting the camera at one angle and just letting them do their thing while you commentate on it works wonders.

Also, any chance we can look through some of the wants/desires of our "main" Sims and also which people they are friendliest with and which they hate most? I always find those little things interesting.

Psychotic
05-21-2014, 06:31 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode8small_zpsb7f631ca.jpg

CLICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXsT1RnXWFI&feature=youtu.be)

Party time! The Sims are all on a mission to flirt with one Sim, and with the likes of Terra, Zidane, Sazh, Zack, Don Corneo, Sabin, Barret and others present, surely this mission will be easy to accomplish? But will the Sims notice the growing flood of water coming from under the bathroom door before it is too late...?

Random stat: Over 80 hours solid of this Let's Play has been watched by viewers around the world. I seem to be oddly popular in Brazil and Italy. I am more popular in Ukraine than Russia. The Vietnamese instantly click off my video for some reason.

Iceglow
05-22-2014, 11:32 AM
Haha King Robert got a shout out. I'm surprised there wasn't an immediate "NO! KING ROBERT NO!" at that point. Still it's good to know that you still can't play a game without a pussy interrupting you.

Madame Adequate
05-22-2014, 10:12 PM
It's probably all that swearing you do in Vietnamese at the start of each video.

Jinx
05-23-2014, 02:59 AM
As I commented on the actual video:

My absolute favorite part was that Tifa decided it'd be lovely and relaxing to take a bath in bathroom where the sink is flooding the floor with its fountain, and the toilet is overflowing with shit. 

Alive-Cat
05-24-2014, 05:42 PM
I spent far too much time the other day catching up on every single one of these.

Good show, sir.

Psychotic
05-24-2014, 05:45 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode9small_zpseb255f44.jpg
CLICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cC5btN6GbQ&feature=youtu.be)

As Zack and Cloud begin to go steady, Sazh refuses to leave and Aerith and Reno play their usual games, nobody seems to notice that the house is becoming increasingly filthy and the only way out seems to be a game of Vomit Roulette. This is compounded when Sephiroth has what can only be described as a "Nibelheim moment".

Shauna
05-24-2014, 07:08 PM
Finally caught up! :D Thoroughly enjoyed all of them! Particularly the Olympics. xD

I dunno what was going on, but for a period of time your commentary was about 5 seconds ahead of the video in that most recent one. You'd say something, and then it would magically happen!

Psychotic
05-25-2014, 11:00 AM
Oh really? Fuck, I knew I had syncing issues and I thought I'd fixed them.

Shorty
05-27-2014, 06:50 AM
Episode 8: I love it when Sephiroth scares people xD It is one of my favorite things.

Jesus, Cloud and Zack are all over eachother! Ahaha Barret dancing was great. And Reno just destroys the bathroom and exits xD

Sazh is a hit at the party!

ahahaha tifa shaming sazh was great! the poor pair, they're both embarrassed xD

I love that Cloud sleeps as Miss Cloud. That was great, and my favorite part of the episode. Yuffie causing a mess and then tiptoeing away to scare Reno was pretty great as well.

Reno and Aerith just can't stay away from eachother! I am a bit distraught because I feel like Reno abused her quite a bit and that she's had to put up with his sexcapades! What a player!

One thing in particular - at first, it was a tiny bit distracting to hear the Sims sound as loudly as we could during this episode, but I became used to it as time went on. Excited to watch episode 9 and catch up later!

Psychotic
05-29-2014, 06:15 PM
I'm aware I didn't meet yesterday's upload date so sorry :shobon: It's done though, but so as not to clash with the Shauna's LP I'll release it tomorrow. Do you guys usually watch the two at the weekend anyway?

Shorty
05-29-2014, 06:37 PM
You should post them! The weekend might be overshadowed by the Ciddies, so don't be disappointed if there's just not much response as folks as likely just focused elsewhere.

Or maybe it would be good opportunity for intermission!

Pumpkin
05-29-2014, 06:38 PM
I'll probably watch on Monday, but I will watch for sure

Shauna
05-29-2014, 06:38 PM
I usually watch as soon at it's available, because I have nothing better to do with my time, apparently.

Psychotic
05-29-2014, 06:41 PM
I'm going to have an intermission at some point soon anyway. I intend to shift the household we watch and you can all choose who is next! There is a pretty big neighbourhood out there, full of heroes and villains.

Shorty
05-29-2014, 06:42 PM
Oh, I meant an opportunity to show during the Ciddies intermission, silly.

Psychotic
05-29-2014, 06:49 PM
Oh don't worry there's another video of me being a tit in a video game about to happen in the Ciddies anyway. SPOILERS.

Shorty
05-29-2014, 07:05 PM
I see! Looking forward to it! :jess:

Psychotic
05-30-2014, 06:09 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode10small_zpsc71611b5.jpg
CLICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-UV76wykjw)

Aerith and Yuffie go on a girl date to an art gallery, and one of the exhibits really calls out to Aerith. They then invite themselves around the home of Terra, Celes and Gau, and things quickly go worse. Meanwhile Cloud, Sephiroth, Reno and Aerith go to the pool, encountering FFIV's Rydia and FFXV's Stella.

Please suggest the next game whose Sims I should cover!

Colonel Angus
05-31-2014, 09:51 PM
Final Fantasy VI

Sir Lancealot
05-31-2014, 10:04 PM
FF .IV

Psychotic
05-31-2014, 10:08 PM
Interesting choices! Thanks for participating guys. :) We have two for VIII on the comments. Keep 'em coming!

Pumpkin
05-31-2014, 10:09 PM
VIII

Shorty
06-01-2014, 08:58 AM
Add my vote for VIII! Could use some wacky Zell vs. Seifer adventures.

Shauna
06-01-2014, 11:56 AM
Yeah, we haven't seen too much from 8 or 9. My votes would go there! :3

Psychotic
06-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Looks like we're going VIII! I have ideas for that which I think could work.

Ayen
06-01-2014, 02:42 PM
I am grossly behind on this.

Loony BoB
06-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Danielle and I just caught up now! Really enjoyed Vomit Roulette and the Dishwasher Incident. Of course, Tifa in a bikini is never something to turn away from either. ;)

Alive-Cat
06-01-2014, 09:47 PM
I think the only thing that could possibly make these videos funnier is it you just watched #1 then skipped directly to #10. The sheer scale of the sim's descent into chaos and insanity. Cloud constantly wearing dresses and Sephiroth is a burnt wreck.

It's good watchin'

Shorty
06-03-2014, 05:52 AM
I'm a little bit behind - catching up on Episode 9!

ahahaa Zack keeps getting back in the bed xD And a forced pairing with Miss Cloud xD

Sorry, I cannot approve of people hitting on Yuffie! She's too much like a child and it is strange!

My goodness, the inhabitants of Spira are filthy! You are such a smurfing sadist, punishing them in such a manner xD

I loved the Joker line followed by the 1812 Overture (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXSo4IGG2mI) for the opening of Vomit Roulette. That was amazing.

http://www.hejorama.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/The-Joker-And-Here-We-Go.gif

Sephiroth getting electrocuted, starting a fire, alarming the rest of the Sims, and being forced to endure that awful singed haircut was the best part of the episode xD His sneaking around and scaring people seriously slays me, it never gets old xD

Freya
06-03-2014, 05:58 AM
These crack me up so much. Sephiroth gets in the best situations.

Psychotic
06-06-2014, 05:40 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode11small_zpsd84f782f.jpg
CLICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ7jz8SmG3k)

In the last time we see our VII Sims, the pool adventure continues. Reno flirts with Celes while Sephiroth tries it on with Rydia. Tifa flirts with no-one and instead carries on cleaning. Meanwhile we see our next household - Squall, Rinoa and a very jealous Angelo!

Pumpkin
06-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Boobies

Also

Angelo :omgomg::omgomg::omgomg::omgomg::omgomg:

Angelo, despite being called a he and a she in game, is indeed a female

Formalhaut
06-06-2014, 06:21 PM
I'm awfully behind on this so I need to catch up!

*begins a marathon YouTube session*

Psychotic
06-13-2014, 05:26 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode12small_zpsed1ea0d3.jpg
CLICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k27MB663twY)

The first episode of Squall and Rinoa's tenure. Squall visits Zell's awful shack - and they don't get on! Rinoa discovers the joy of mirrors and Angelo discovers the joy of destruction. Oh, and a raccoon bites Squall - that's TS3 FF for you!

Shauna
06-13-2014, 08:05 PM
Episode 11: I will miss these Sims, but it is time. I hope Yuffie continues to enjoy her swings!

Also lol at Angelo, watching as Squall & Rinoa woo-hoo.

Onto Episode 12!

Colonel Angus
06-14-2014, 12:10 AM
So far I've seen the 1st 2 episodes. I have to say these are brilliantly hilarious.:hattip:

Alive-Cat
06-14-2014, 12:03 PM
I used to have a zebra print bed, it was a great idea! :)

Psychotic
06-14-2014, 12:12 PM
Zell-Man!

Alive-Cat
06-14-2014, 12:41 PM
That's got a ring to it :greenie:

Shorty
06-17-2014, 03:41 AM
Episode 10: ahaha Aerith gets so mad when she gets scared, she reminds me of me xD

oh my god in heaven, I completely forgot about Sephiroth's accident and that he toasted himself like a marshmallow! xD That was a lovely surprise to come back to.

Poor Tifa, being the maid of the house.

Teal sinks, eeee!

Why did you send Aerith and Tifa over to the FFVI house to burgle food xD I like the dog! He looks like a nice little weimaraner. I like how Yuffie literally only cleans up after herself at other peoples' houses. She's one of those people xD ahahahaha oh my god, she broke the computer, got up, and promptly exited the area ahahaha xD

Sixty or seventy Sims! Oh my gosh, how did you find time to make so many xD

I really liked the pool scene! I love seeing the Sims in action outside of their homes, there is usually always some great and wacky antics to be had. It was amusing that everyone wanted to get out of the pool because Sephiroth was being jerky xD

Slowly catching up! Also, Alicia says you sound like Christopher Eccleston.

Psychotic
06-20-2014, 05:23 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode13small_zpsba7ac998.jpg
CLICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_D-RoGBOz4&feature=youtu.be)
Squall and Rinoa prove to be a maddening source of frustration and are given shiny toys to persuade them to behave. Angelo, meanwhile, decides to go swimming in Laguna and Raine's pool, and feels the need to relieve herself over the hapless Laguna. Meanwhile Squall has a picnic with his fellow SeeD graduates, but someone gatecrashes.

Also, Alicia says you sound like Christopher Eccleston.Fantastic.

Shauna
06-20-2014, 08:41 PM
Angelo continually eating the damn furniture is my favourite thing. xD That dog is outta control, next she'll be peeing on people...

Oh.

Psychotic
06-20-2014, 10:00 PM
Getting a dog is the best/worst thing that ever happened to me.

Shauna
06-20-2014, 10:01 PM
I'm sure every pet owner feels the same way.

Psychotic
06-27-2014, 05:32 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode14small_zps5ff3717c.jpg
CLICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmeUC7THsXU)

Final Fantasy... in China?! Using The Sims 3 World Adventures expansion pack, Kefka, Terra and Celes of Final Fantasy 6 pay a visit to China where they indulge in those well known Chinese pastimes of visiting their ancestor's tombs, learning martial arts, and, uh, skinny dipping...?

Shauna
06-30-2014, 08:06 PM
Holidaaaaaay! :D China is super cool.

dat indy singing wat

Terra should stop with the martial arts, that was terrible. :(

Psychotic
06-30-2014, 09:25 PM
She tried, bless her. :')

Anyway for those who care - though I think most of my viewers are from YouTube and Facebook rather than EoFF, I only got about 5 or 6 from this thread in the last video (and thank you all, I know who you are! It's appreciated) - the end is in sight. I'm going to go to episode 21 (maybe one more, maybe one less) and there'll be fun along the way.

It's been an interesting learning experience, actually, in regards to the popularity on EoFF compared to my last Sims LP. I think the secret to success at EoFF is to feature EoFFers rather than FF characters as most members here don't care much for FF. Indeed, if you look at Proto's Tomadachi LP he's had FF and EoFF Miis alike from the start, but hardly any comments have been made about his FF Miis even though they're doing just as cool stuff as the EoFFer Miis. Indeed, most people (myself included it has to be said!) comment on their own Mii's antics. It's fascinating seeing how the community engages.

All that being said, if I had focused on EoFF this thread would've had more posts, I doubt I would've got the 2,000 views total I have on YouTube from randoms.

Psychotic
07-04-2014, 06:03 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode15small_zps88bd1791.jpg
CLICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdiQKOz6LeE)

Squall tries it on with Selphie while Rinoa lures Sazh into her lair, but only one of them is successful. Meanwhile, Angelo declares war on Zell.

Pumpkin
07-05-2014, 01:06 AM
ahh I forgot about this D: Will watch soon! This episodes title has me very interested

Pumpkin
07-06-2014, 04:10 AM
Shame on you, encouraging cheating :nonono:

Think of the baby!

Psychotic
07-07-2014, 06:30 AM
Maybe there will be two babies :bigsmile:

Shauna
07-08-2014, 07:53 PM
Oh man, Matt and I were laughing too much as Sazh running out the back of the house. xD Ridiculous.

Rinoa is a terrible person though and she should feel bad.

Psychotic
07-11-2014, 07:26 PM
CLICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPLeqHzVbzE)

Fran and Balthier have landed in Egypt! Mummies, Snake Charmers and the Sphinx await! Can these two Sky Pirates become Desert Masters? There's only one way to find out...!

Sir Lancealot
07-13-2014, 10:33 AM
Poor Fran.

Psychotic
07-15-2014, 01:00 PM
She survived, didn't she?! :p

Unless you mean the snake thing, haha.

Psychotic
07-18-2014, 04:58 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode17small_zps3ddd1450.jpg
CLICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_NJSPWjeN4)

What else would they be called? Squall takes up art, Angelo takes up trolling Zell and Rinoa's pregnancy continues unabated. Selphie shows up out of the blue - will Squall be able to make up for his past failures and take the chance at revenge on Rinoa?

Shorty
07-19-2014, 04:06 AM
In reference to the views you're getting from EoFF, I will say that on a personal level, I find it hard to keep up because I just don't have a blaring enthusiasm for Final Fantasy right now, and I haven't played other games featuring many of the other Sims. Additionally, it's a bit hard for me to keep my attention focused here for 15-17 minutes per video when it's about, welp, Final Fantasy. :shobon: I feel really bad about saying that because I know it takes you like two and three days to put these clips together for all of us to enjoy and that you put hours of your life into editing for this series. You're the one who always tells me that, "Brevity is the sould of wit!" and I can't help but wonder if they were shortened down to like, sketch length of 5-7 minutes if there might be more members here who invest the time to watch this fantastic series that you've cultivated. Definitely not bashing and definitely not complaining, just wanted to offer some constructive criticism and an explanation as for why I find it at times hard to follow along. But if you're getting a good enough turnout from other sources, ignore me! It's great that this series has been so successful elsewhere, and I hope you feel like the work you are putting into it gets noticed.

I watch a lot of tv in my own time, but it's tv that I've seen a million times that I can just have on in the background while I'm doing something else, which is how I watch tv these days. I am bad at attention. Either way, your dedication and work to this series shows, and I think your commentary is fantastically witty and entertaining and that this series is great. There's obviously a lot of love for it on YouTube outside the realm of EoFF. Going to make time for this this weekend! I'll catch up as best I can! :jess:

Psychotic
07-19-2014, 07:02 AM
Thanks for the feedback! I have the last 3 episodes edited and they're all somewhat lengthy but I plan on doing sims 4 when it releases.

I think having short clips might be a great idea for that. Or maybe blog style too, people enjoyed that more.

Psychotic
07-25-2014, 06:02 PM
]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode18small_zps185b9106.jpg

CLICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ON8qBE7094)

Tidus, Yuna, Rikku and Lulu land in France in the last episode in our World Adventures series! Watch them befriend locals, stomp grapes and explore a Resident Evil-esque chateau!

Was originally going to be 35 like the other World Adventures, but following Feedback it's a relatively low 22! Episode 19 will show Rinoa and Squall, Episode 20 will have late night DLC.

Psychotic
08-02-2014, 09:19 AM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode19small_zpscb0ed778.jpg

CLICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-GRFj3FLTk)

Squall and Rinoa pay a visit with their dog to the house of Zidane and Garnet, but who is the surprise visitor and will they be welcome for long? Later on, Rinoa gives birth! But is Sazh or Squall the father?!

I think the next episode will be the last! Running out of desire and enthusiasm. And Sims 4 is just around the corner. I'll definitely do it different for that one I think. Don't get me wrong though, I think the content is still fun and worth watching :) Just time consuming for both me and the viewer xD

Sir Lancealot
08-02-2014, 01:26 PM
When did this turn into a soap opera?

Iceglow
08-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Will we ever find out whose the daddy? Find out next time on EOFF Let's Play Final Fantasy!

Better fucking believe I did that line in my full on narrator/presenter voice

Psychotic
08-08-2014, 06:45 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/episode20small_zps22d69b9d.jpg
CLICK (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF60524wHvU)

In the final episode of the Sims 3: Final Fantasy, the Final Fantasy VII crew reunites to go clubbing in the Late Night DLC. Meanwhile, the father of Rinoa's baby is revealed!

Even if you stopped watching, don't worry you don't need to catch up. Just watch the last episode and have fun. Thank you all for your support! :love:

Iceglow
08-08-2014, 07:42 PM
I love the fact that my age old question of "If you had sex with a clone of yourself, would it be incest or masturbation?" Made it in to this Let's Play :love:

Shauna
08-11-2014, 06:33 PM
This has been a wonderful ride, Psy! :D Had a great time! Thanks very much for all your hard work on this!

Psychotic
08-11-2014, 06:35 PM
Thank you!