PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Shinra Executive?

Forsaken Lover
04-27-2014, 05:26 PM
Why is Rufus so popular? He never did anything in FFVII except give a cartoon villain speech about ruling the world with fear. Then he never even lived up to it. He just had a big parade. Also he tried to commandeer the Tiny Bronco even though Shinra owns at least a couple planes.

The real stars are Gya Ha Ha Ha and Kya Ha Ha Ha. And Palmer, a man who's lard saved him from a speeding truck.

Jinx
04-27-2014, 05:45 PM
Rufus is sexy.

Scarlet is my favorite because I'm her.

Jiro
04-28-2014, 03:49 AM
Rufus is popular because he is attractive and powerful and not completely incompetent. He's like a slightly evil James Bond. He spends too much time as a simple plot device for me though. I still think he's cool but that's mostly based on that one scene in Advent Children where he leaps off a building.

Reeve was always my favourite executive because I liked that he was a normal dude with actual morals.

Ayen
04-28-2014, 03:57 AM
I liked his cool exterior and the shotgun he shot me in the face with. I also liked how he rightfully harped on those under him when pretty much ALL their enemies snuck aboard one of their ships right under their noses.

So yes, Rufus is my favorite.

black orb
04-28-2014, 04:07 AM
>>> I like all of them except Rufus..:luca:

Sephex
04-28-2014, 04:15 AM
Reeve because he is all suave and called Cloud when his cell phone was floating down in a body of water.