PDA

View Full Version : Guy in North Corel

Bubba
05-01-2014, 03:36 PM
When you step into North Corel, does anybody else try to pass in front of the first NPC before he crosses the path?

I always have to pass above him before he arrives at his destination. When he gets there he always shakes his head... so if I didn't make it I always feel like he's mocking me.

Does anyone else do this? Please say yes so I don't feel like a freak of nature.

Also, discuss this guy. What is he really shaking his head at?

Pumpkin
05-01-2014, 05:15 PM
wat

I honestly hardly remember this part of the game. Or a lot of parts of the game. Which is why it doesn't rank so high in my favorites.

I do do some odd things like "I must accomplish X task before X person reaches X destination or the sun will explode" so it wouldn't surprise me if I did something like this.

Mercen-X
05-01-2014, 08:43 PM
I remember the guy. I can't honestly say I've ever tried to beat him. Occasionally, I run straight through town and I wish that running into people would knock them down, but instead I just run right by him. I'm pretty sure the guy shakes his head because he's arriving at a shop and dwelling heavily on the fact that the town has so little.