PDA

View Full Version : Freya's story is the saddest...

Jinx
05-04-2014, 05:46 AM
Really, though. She finds her True Love who she has dreamt about for years, only to discover that he has no recollection of her. At least the other characters get some closure.

What do you think?

Pumpkin
05-04-2014, 05:59 AM
Her story is sad, but she handles it like a champ. I don't know if I think it's the saddest. It might be. I think Eiko's is pretty sad, she's a little girl mostly alone and being in Madain Sari actually makes me feel overwhelmingly lonely and depressed, but then she does leave with Zidane and the others. Vivi's story makes me very sad obviously.

Tough to say which I find the saddest.

Shorty
05-04-2014, 06:09 AM
I think Vivi's makes me the most sad as well.

Freya's story made me think that her feelings were just a one-way street, even during her time with him where he knew her. Maybe I misinterpreted? Even so, I would be truly hurt if someone I cared for so much didn't remember me at all.

I'm not as sad for Eiko. It is sad all her family is gone, but she has a family of moogles and is a spirited little spunky thing. Less sympathy for those who seem to be able to pull through, I suppose.

Jiro
05-05-2014, 01:54 PM
Kids bounce. Eiko is fine. Freya's story is depressing but it's kind of frustrating that Fratley just fucks off all the time. Like, surely he realises that he has amnesia, and if somebody is telling me that we used to be a thing I might pay them some attention and see if that can't help me get my memory back.

Ayen
06-07-2014, 12:35 AM
Vivi being blamed for what the Black Mages did in Cleyra teared me up more than Freya's story to tell the truth.

Dat Matt
06-12-2014, 09:02 PM
In the epilogue she ends up jumping around with Fratley. He doesn't remember her, but at least they spent time with one another and start to form a relationship again.