PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Decide what Fynn's gonna play for the first time!

Fynn
05-05-2014, 06:03 AM
I might begin an LP sooner than expected. So, I considered all the proposals people gave me and narrowed the choices down to two games: Lufia 2 and Tales of Phantasia. Two good old school games I know nothing about. Help me decide which to play and I might do it as early as tomorrow :D

Madame Adequate
05-05-2014, 06:08 AM
Oh man that's hard to choose, but I think I'll pop for Tales of Phantasia!

Skyblade
05-05-2014, 07:20 AM
I'm voting for Lufia II myself. I was tempted to vote for Tales of Phantasia, because Lufia II is on my backlog and I wanted to play it and experience it myself, but my backlog is a bit too large for me to be sure I'll get to it anytime even remotely soon.

Jiro
05-05-2014, 09:15 AM
I voted Lufia II because I remember that game fondly but didn't get very far. I would love to see more of it.

Pumpkin
05-05-2014, 04:46 PM
I voted the tales game because I like the name better :3:

I know nothing about either, so this will be fun for me too!

Wolf Kanno
05-05-2014, 04:51 PM
It would be awkward not to vote for the game I suggested, but honestly I adore Lufia 2 as I've always considered it to be one of the last great RPGs on the SNES before everyone moved onto the next gaming consoles. I also am just not a huge fan of Action-RPGs but I do kind of want to eventually play Tales of Phantasia at some point in my life.

Fynn
05-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Counting Mister Adequate's vote, we have a tie :/ Hope there's more votes! :monster:

Fynn
05-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Alright, I think I'm ready to start the LP. The poll is a draw (even though you can't see it, but Hux did cast an informal vote), so I'll let what I play be a surprise :D I think a mod can close this thread, we don't need it anymore.