PDA

View Full Version : I want a Sequel!

Wolf Kanno
05-06-2014, 04:09 AM
The question is do you want a sequel to FFTactics the original or continue the Tactics Advance series?

VeloZer0
05-06-2014, 06:20 AM
Can we get Tactics 2 in the vein of historic Final Fantasy sequels? Invent a completely new world, but carry over similar elements from the original game. I would love a FFT2, but after all the Ivalice Alliance crap I would rather they just start over with something fresh.

Fynn
05-06-2014, 08:41 AM
I voted the last option because, heck, I just want more Ivalice and more Tactics. Just get Matsuno on board.

BG-57
05-14-2014, 01:30 AM
I never got into Advance. FFT is by far my favorite FF game, so it would be great to see more of that world.

Bolivar
05-15-2014, 06:11 PM
Tactics Ogre already fulfilled that desire to me and there is a lot of lore indicating that they do actually take place in the same world.

If I had to choose for the future, I would want more of a sequel to this. The Advanced games just don't do it for me.

Pete for President
05-15-2014, 11:53 PM
Can we get Tactics 2 in the vein of historic Final Fantasy sequels? Invent a completely new world, but carry over similar elements from the original game. I would love a FFT2, but after all the Ivalice Alliance crap I would rather they just start over with something fresh.

Quoted for epic truth.

Skyblade
05-15-2014, 11:55 PM

Quoted for epic truth.

That's pretty much what FFTA was. Sure, it was still "Ivalice", but it was such a different world it might as well have been fresh.

Thank goodness, because FFT's Ivalice was so dull.

Bolivar
05-16-2014, 12:17 AM
This Skyblade offends me.

Fynn
05-16-2014, 06:11 AM
This Skyblade offends me.

He's pretty much in the right, tho

black orb
05-16-2014, 06:17 AM
>>> More Ivalice?
Yes.

More Tactics games?
No..:luca:

VeloZer0
05-16-2014, 07:11 AM
That's pretty much what FFTA was. Sure, it was still "Ivalice", but it was such a different world it might as well have been fresh.
I appreciate that they started from a clean slate, I just didn't like what they did with it from there. ;)

Actualy, if they made a series of FFT games where they were all set in different worlds which conveniently happened to be called 'Ivalice' it would be kind of cool.

maybee
05-17-2014, 12:10 PM
More Advance please !

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 was amazing :heart:

Couldn't stand like, two seconds of the original game.

Raistlin
05-18-2014, 03:30 PM
I would play the hell out of a Tactics 2 that involved similar gameplay and a similarly dark plot, even if it wasn't a direct sequel.

Pike
05-18-2014, 04:56 PM
Oh good I'm not the only one who prefers Advance over the original.

I loved FFTA because it didn't take itself too seriously and it was the perfect portable game to play for like ten or fifteen minutes at a time. This sort of thing just works better for handhelds (IMO) and I don't care about the story because I just want to build up my team and play around with jobs.