PDA

View Full Version : I could eat here everyday!

Wolf Kanno
05-06-2014, 04:42 AM
So are there any fast food places or restaurants you could feel confident about eating there everyday?

Quindiana Jones
05-06-2014, 05:03 AM
Olive Garden, West Quay, Bridgwater. Zest, Gloucester Road, Bristol. That Lebanese place, Charminster Road, Bournemouth.

Shorty
05-06-2014, 06:08 AM
Oh jesus, I would eat at Olive Garden every day. I don't care that it's the McDonald's of Italian-American food.

For realsies, though, no. If I do two days in a row eating garbage, my body turns on me and begins dying inside. It's become abundantly clear to me how much better I feel when I don't eat garbage from fast food places as opposed to when I cook meals at home.

Quindiana Jones
05-06-2014, 06:27 AM
We don't have that chain in England, as far as I'm aware. The place I'm talking about is just a local restaurant. xD

Shorty
05-06-2014, 06:29 AM
My bad xD

Calliope
05-06-2014, 06:40 AM
A juice bar, sushi restaurant and kebab shop!

blackmage_nuke
05-06-2014, 04:33 PM
If you mean exclusively from one restuaraunt for the rest of my life then no.

Otherwise I wouldnt mind visiting a bakery with a wide selection every day and buying something different.

Ayen
05-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Burger King
IHOP
Cracker Barrel

sharkythesharkdogg
05-06-2014, 04:58 PM
I can't think of a single place I could eat at every single day. Even if I could eat at other places too.

If I could only eat at one place for the rest of my life, I think I'd go crazy.

Shiny
05-06-2014, 07:37 PM
Mexicue - It's a fusion between soul food and Mexican cuisine. I can eat at this place err'day.
Yougurtland, Red Mango, Sixteen Handles, etc. - I can eat frozen yogurt everyday, but I try to limit myself to just one or two times a week.

Pumpkin
05-06-2014, 07:39 PM
Mimi's Cafe or O'Charley's

Fonzie
05-08-2014, 06:03 PM
Gah, I can not understand why people love Olive Garden. It's just bread, salad, and food heated up in a microwave. :p

Also, I could probably eat from a local italian place called Tuscany's (and another called Colicha's) all day, erryday. They both have an excellent cut of veal and red sauce.

Shorty
05-08-2014, 06:08 PM
Gah, I can not understand why people love Olive Garden. It's just bread, salad, and food heated up in a microwave. :p

They can heat up their seafood portofino and alfredo sauce all they want in the microwave. And if you think Olive Garden doesn't have the greatest breadsticks in the world, I would be very interested to know where you go to get your breadsticks.

Fonzie
05-08-2014, 06:20 PM

They can heat up their seafood portofino and alfredo sauce all they want in the microwave. And if you think Olive Garden doesn't have the greatest breadsticks in the world, I would be very interested to know where you go to get your breadsticks.

Son, garlic bread and the bread from Texas Roadhouse are the bomb.com :colbert:

Olive Garden bread is just... bread.

Shauna
05-08-2014, 06:21 PM
Nowhere, I don't like too much of the same kind of food. x}