PDA

View Full Version : E3 2014

Carl the Llama
05-06-2014, 05:06 PM
So E3 is just over a month away, and I thought it would be a good time to start getting some speculation going.

Apparently according to this list (http://e314.mapyourshow.com/5_0/exhibitor_results.cfm?type=alpha&alpha=S) Square Enix has 4 booths, I would call Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV as 2 of those booths... but what about those other 2?

I'm really looking forward to seeing some decent action on the PS4 front with these games.

What is everyone hoping to see this year? I will once again be streaming it, but is anyone here lucky enough to actually be going this year?

Ayen
05-06-2014, 05:10 PM
I'm hoping for some good looking PC games because I won't have money for a PS4 any time soon, but I don't know if PC games are even mentioned at these events.

Aulayna
05-06-2014, 05:13 PM
FFXIV will probably have a booth. The 4th is hopefully for the next Deus Ex (I can dream)

Dat Matt
05-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Apparently according to this list (http://e314.mapyourshow.com/5_0/exhibitor_results.cfm?type=alpha&alpha=S) Square Enix has 4 booths, I would call Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV as 2 of those booths... but what about those other 2?

New Tomb Raider, and New Hitman for the other two are my bets. Both of those are ownedby square right?

On a side note, I hope nintendo do their "E3 Direct" again. They said they won't be taking the stage again this year, but they do have smash brothers and Mario Kart8 out in coming months. I always hope for new titles, but New Zelda, New Metroid and More info on X would probably be the information we need from them. More info on bayonetta 2 as well would be nice as it's out in June in Japan (I think). They'll be some other smaller titles that non one really cares about.

As for PS4/XB1, They'll keep churning games out but nothing i'll get excited about. Big events like this aren't the best for revealing Niche interests like JRPGs as it's catering to the western Audience...

Ayen
05-06-2014, 05:46 PM
I'm wondering if Sega will have anything about the up-coming Bayonetta game.

Bolivar
05-06-2014, 05:58 PM
I'm expecting lots of games games games, since the hardware reveals and motion control fads are behind us. Not to be overly optimistic but I expect some very exciting and satisfying reveals. There's a lot of active devs who have been quiet for a minute.

The one title that has my attention right now is this Demon's Souls successor that From Software is working on.

Dark Souls creator's next game is PS4 exclusive Project Beast suggest leaks | Metro News (http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/06/dark-souls-creators-next-game-is-ps4-exclusive-project-beast-suggest-leaks-4719214/)

Carl the Llama
05-06-2014, 06:04 PM
In my secret distant dreams, I pray for Final Fantasy VII remake.

Another thing I am looking forward to is Project Phoenix, I hope to see a lot more from this game, the people working on it really interests me, and the limited amount of concept art I saw looks pretty damned amazing.

Starting life as a kickstarter project, it received over 10x its goal, so really looking forward to seeing it.

Wolf Kanno
05-06-2014, 06:37 PM
I don't think KHIII will be shown at E3, XV isn't out yet which is a condition for progress to be made for that so instead I think it will be KH2 Final Mix HD instead, though they may have another teaser trailer for KHIII at the booth. I would love to hear more about XV but I am not holding my breath, I expect their booth to be Tomb Raider, Hitman, KH2, and FFXIV with them showing footage of XV and KHIII at both Sony and Microsoft's events.

From Nintendo, I am interested in hearing about X cause it's supposedly going to be released this year which due to how little we've seen and how they were trying to hire some heavy hitter positions earlier this year, makes that release date seem highly unlikely. Zelda would be interesting but Nintendo is always the wild card for me at E3.

We'll probably see Ubisoft announce the next Assassin's Creed title.

My biggest desire is to see Persona 5, but I have a feeling I need to wait for TGS for that. Hell most of the games I want to see are more likely to be shown at TGS, so E3 is kind of a moot point for me. Then again, I was surprised last year. I also hope to see a new trailer for Phantom Pain either revealing a new character or location.

Del Murder
05-07-2014, 08:10 AM
Apparently according to this list (http://e314.mapyourshow.com/5_0/exhibitor_results.cfm?type=alpha&alpha=S) Square Enix has 4 booths,
Calling 4 cell phone games.

Sephex
05-07-2014, 08:24 AM
Apparently according to this list (http://e314.mapyourshow.com/5_0/exhibitor_results.cfm?type=alpha&alpha=S) Square Enix has 4 booths,
Calling 4 cell phone games.

Finally, we get Vagrant Story 2, Final Fantasy VI: The Ultros Years, Rad Racer Deluxe, and The 3G Battles of World Runner!

Del Murder
05-07-2014, 08:26 AM
Rad Racer on a cell phone using the gyroscope actually sounds pretty fun. MAKE IT SE

Aulayna
06-06-2014, 08:01 PM
Only 3 days to go!

Personally I am super stoked for Nintendo @ E3 more than anything else.

black orb
06-07-2014, 06:39 AM
>>> A release date for the new Xeno game maybe.
Thats all I care..:luca: