PDA

View Full Version : Games you would like bundled with current gen consoles

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-07-2014, 09:01 AM
I stumbled across this image earlier and thought it would be really cool. Mostly just the idea that the purple feel of the game's title just completely takes over the system.

Let's say you want to buy your first Wii U, PS4 or Xbox One. What game do you want it to be packaged with? Fan pictures encouraged.

Dat Matt
05-07-2014, 01:20 PM
Is this for games we would like to see on these systems, or games that could feesably be released with a console? I ask because while majoras mask would be sweet on the Wii u, its going to be a 3DS remake if anything. They already created the resources necessary for OoT on the 3DS so they'll release it on that.

I'm just excited for the Mario kart Wii u bundle. I've got both (mk8 preordered) but it will probably sell a lot of consoles.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-07-2014, 06:48 PM
It can be both games that are likely to be on a console and game you'd like to see as well.

Bolivar
05-07-2014, 07:14 PM
Camelot-developed Shining Force IV Wii U (as they are the original creators, now Nintendo first party).

I buy.

Dat Matt
05-07-2014, 07:53 PM
In that instance, I would probably like to see a new Final Fantasy Tactics game. I was a pretty big fan of the first on the GBA, and I seem to remember blitzing the entire second game while in America.

Slothy
05-07-2014, 11:48 PM
I'd like to see a Final Fantasy game of any kind written by Matsuno and co-directed with Ito and the two of them doing the battle system. Toss in character designs by Amano and a soundtrack by Sakimoto. Pack it in with every console.

Merry Christmas Mister Adequate! :love:

Wolf Kanno
05-08-2014, 04:13 AM
I do remember muttering to myself that if the Wii U had a Xenoblade HD edition released with it, I would have to buy the system.

Dat Matt
05-08-2014, 10:54 AM
X is in development. Despite its rarity you can still play xenoblade on the Wii u.

Wolf Kanno
05-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Yes, but I want it in HD and perhaps with some of the issues like inventory system or lack of facial expressions in some of the talking scenes fixed.

I am also still on the fence about X, cause videos are starting to make me think it has become an online only Monster Hunter clone to some degree... Time will tell of course.

Dat Matt
05-09-2014, 11:03 PM
I've never played Xenoblade despite owning it for about 2 years now. It's the curse of endless backlog. The Trailer seemed interesting enough to get my attention, but that's all that there has been since that one nintendo direct that it was shown in. It's becoming a big issue for the Wii U, lack of information on games. Skyblade just opened a topic about it actually...

Skyblade
05-09-2014, 11:20 PM
I've never played Xenoblade despite owning it for about 2 years now. It's the curse of endless backlog. The Trailer seemed interesting enough to get my attention, but that's all that there has been since that one nintendo direct that it was shown in. It's becoming a big issue for the Wii U, lack of information on games. Skyblade just opened a topic about it actually...

Actually, I opened a thread on gamers hating on Nintendo in general. It just kind of migrated.

I haven't seen a good bundle in game in a while. In fact, not many consoles even tend to have decent launch lists anymore. It's why I'm saving a hundred bucks or more per console by waiting until a good game comes out for the system.

Dat Matt
05-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Suppose a topic like that is up to interpreations. May have steered it away from your original point, http://randomc.net/image/Nichijou/Nichijou%20-%2012%20-%20Large%2012.jpg

I agree with you on not buying consoles at launch. There isn't any reason for me to jump ship from PS3/Xbox 360 to PS4/ XB1 considering they aren't backwards compatiable and do not offer any games I am interested in yet. They'll be cheaper when a game I do want to play on it comes out. A coworker apparently traded in his PS3 and 10 games to get a PS4 at launch. He uses it for netfix. It boggles the mind.