PDA

View Full Version : Your B-Movie Super Power

Wolf Kanno
05-08-2014, 04:06 AM
So your special power isn't cool enough to get you a starring role in a comic book or film, but maybe you have a special power that helps you in everyday life. Case in point, my Gf has this knack for knowing when police are in the general vicinity. She almost never gets tickets cause she can always tell where speed traps are, or can tell if a cop is sneaking around a few cars back.

So what weird special talents do you have that could be considered a B-Movie super power?

blackmage_nuke
05-08-2014, 04:49 AM
There was a time when I three starred every level in Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Rio and Angry Birds Space

Then I lost all my progress when I got a new phone and havent even installed Angry Birds.

My other power is I can pretty much sleep anywhere

Calliope
05-08-2014, 04:54 AM
My attention to detail is higher than usual (thanks a lot, PTSD!). I can scan a room and tell you if someone has changed clothing, see if a sign is wrong or has moved, or otherwise recall details that other people usually have to write down or double-check about.

Shorty
05-08-2014, 05:54 AM
Naming other films of actors and actresses, or naming the voices of actors and actresses. Sounds dumb (so it works for a B movie), but I am a master at naming super obscure acting parts. I just had an awesome example from like two days ago but I've forgotten it now ;_____________;

Sephex
05-08-2014, 06:17 AM
I'm alright at making people laugh, but I only gained that ability since I don't really have much else going for me.

Pumpkin
05-08-2014, 06:25 AM
I'm terrible with directions UNLESS I'm in the woods and then I always know where to go

Chemical
05-08-2014, 08:38 AM
I have the power of serendipity. No matter how shit a mistake I make I tend to always land in a better place. :smug:

Colonel Angus
05-09-2014, 02:11 AM
My attention to detail is higher than usual (thanks a lot, PTSD!). I can scan a room and tell you if someone has changed clothing, see if a sign is wrong or has moved, or otherwise recall details that other people usually have to write down or double-check about.
You should start a Psychic Detective Agency.

Mercen-X
05-09-2014, 03:59 AM
I can annoy you either by being an arrogant know-it-all or a creepy silent loner. There is no in-between. No exceptions.

Araciel
05-10-2014, 07:12 AM
I think it's called..

"Herpes"

fuck.

Bubba
05-10-2014, 11:36 AM
I went through my entire list of songs that I can play and sing at the weekend. I realised I can play and sing over 130 songs.

Remembering chords, lead and lyrics for 130 songs is something I didn't even know I could do.

LunarWeaver
05-15-2014, 07:25 PM
I have the power to hide all my Samuel L. Jackson facial expressions behind polite ones.