PDA

View Full Version : Evil Zone

Ayen
05-08-2014, 02:47 PM
This thread is for all... *counts with fingers* three of us to talk about how awesome this game is.

I love Evil Zone! I played it for hours. I love all the characters and it's one of the few fighters I can come back to and play just as good as when I left. It doesn't have as many options as other fighters, but what it lacks it makes up for in its story and characters. I still haven't seen so much used with so little since then. I also consider it (assuming it isn't, it probably is) a love note to anime since it has a lot of anime archetypes in it. And the music! THE MUSIC IS FREAKING AWESOME!

HznxJVvMo_k

MQHYZy5aXw4

EBe5mCYN0BA

QAw36arOfeE

EN_gY9mGlyI

qDxMnq0kb48

FEEEEELS! SO MANY FEELS!

Who are your favorite characters? :excited: Mine are Setsuna, Kakurine and Ihadulca.

Madame Adequate
05-08-2014, 05:17 PM
Yeah sorry if you missed Evil Zone you missed a gem it's a great game. Probably terrible but damn it was great.

Ayen
05-08-2014, 05:24 PM
The main story mode acting like it was a television series for each character was one of my favorite parts about it.

They must have all been on FOX though because they only lasted one season.

Wolf Kanno
05-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Keiya Tenpouin, Danzaivar, and Kakurine were my main people to play as though I liked Setsuna, Raanrix, and Midori as well. The game was pretty damn fun and wonderful parody of different anime characters from the 80s and 90s.

black orb
05-10-2014, 04:17 AM
>>> I hope someone do a remake of this game, I know it wasnt the best fighting game out there but it doesn't deserve the bad fame it receives..:luca: