PDA

View Full Version : [LR] I think I broke the gameplay.

metagloria
05-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Working on my New Game+, I have now completed all five main quests, all but 3 or 4 sidequests, and killed every Last One except Meonekton (impossible) and the three you can't encounter until the final temple place (Sugriva, Arcangeli, Chimera).

It's day 3.

Silent Warrior
05-16-2014, 10:46 AM
... Maybe you're just infinitely bad-ass?

metagloria
05-16-2014, 02:58 PM
I'll take it!

Update: I completed basically every sidequest by day 5 (except the ones you can't finish that early), wrapped the others up when I could, finished the Canvas of Prayers on day 9 when the Roadworks quests open, killed Aeronite on Day 9 (on my third try), slept for three days, killed Ereshkigal, and am now in the cathedral working on killing the final Last Ones before finishing.

krissy
05-17-2014, 02:51 AM
im doing something similar
im on day 7 now looking for aeronite
most side quests done, have only left dead dunes main quest unfinished (only the boss) cause i want fang with me for aeronite

Eagle299
06-19-2014, 01:48 PM
I had a similar experience with my New Game+. Basically flew through most things. Only reason I didn't complete the Dead Dunes quest line before Day 7 was because I wanted Fang's help against the Aeronite. And there were a few monsters I didn't purge until day 10, because I deliberate avoided them for max rewards. But yeah, not much to do on the last few days.

Neptunia
06-21-2014, 04:46 AM
did they forget to scale boss difficulty with game difficulty?

Eagle299
06-21-2014, 03:31 PM
did they forget to scale boss difficulty with game difficulty?

They did scale them, but the scaling is based on how many days have passed. And since all the bosses can be killed within the first 3 days easily once you select New Game+, there's hope for them to survive long enough for their upgrades to kick in, unless the player just puts it off.

Neptunia
06-21-2014, 07:27 PM
That's kind of stupid don't you think? after all the kingdom hearts bosses scale with difficulty and that dose not even get NG+. so if you NG+ on light returns you just run around doing quests till get to day 7 and then go kick their arse. well other than Caius ballad who stays the same no matter what. also anyone notice that Caius is probably the second or third FF villain who's dastardly plot actually succeeds?