PDA

View Full Version : Kimahri

Aulayna
05-09-2014, 09:49 PM
What's your preferred way of building the fierce Ronso on the Standard Grid? Do you go into Lulu's path for some black mage or veer toward Auron for some more strength? Or perhaps you have a whacky build of your own.

Neptunia
05-09-2014, 09:55 PM
I ignore him, makes the biran and yenke fight much simpler.

BlueD
05-09-2014, 09:57 PM
What's your preferred way of building the fierce Ronso on the Standard Grid? Do you go into Lulu's path for some black mage or veer toward Auron for some more strength? Or perhaps you have a whacky build of your own.

I take him down to Rikkus first to learn steal then get him over to tidus so he can learn hastega and then eventually i get over to aurons

Pumpkin
05-09-2014, 09:59 PM
Either Tidus or Auron path.

Mirage
05-09-2014, 10:09 PM
I find him most useful as another stealer for when i want a certain item fast. That way i can also justify swapping him in just to steal and then take him out again, no matter which enemies I am fighting. If you take him down a particular path, he's gonna have to fight the "real" character that's designed to kill a certain enemy for screen time. As a stealer, not really. Of course, you're fighting rikku as a stealer, but there's plenty of times when you want to steal more than once.

Formalhaut
05-09-2014, 10:56 PM
I take him down as far as Steal on Rikku's path, then head up to Auron to give him more bite and survivability.

Dat Matt
05-09-2014, 11:12 PM
I agree with neptunia. I just don't build him at all.

If I had to though, I'd take him down Auron's Path.

Tavrobel
05-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Up Tidus' path to learn Haste, then breaking one of the lock nodes that puts you right in the second half of Auron's section, letting him learn Armor Break. After that, use a Skill Sphere to learn Use. You now have a faster, equally damaging, 300 MP version of Auron who can heal the whole party.

You're welcome.

PS: The Biran and Yenke fight scales with his current stats, but makes no distinction on whether or not you have skills learned. The fight is actually easier if you have no wasted stats nodes.

Colonel Angus
05-10-2014, 01:51 AM
The last time I played, I had him go through Rikku, then through Lulu until I got to Wakka's, ya? Then I go to Auron's where I strengthen him.

magemasher
05-10-2014, 02:07 AM
I'm on expert, I get him to learn a few basic white magics and then have him follow Tidus. I saw his jet ski FMV for the first time today:)

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-10-2014, 09:11 AM
I almost can't remember.

I know I've taken him through Rikku's path to learn steal before. I also remember just opening the nearest available node after completing his central part of the grid.

Pete for President
05-11-2014, 06:56 PM
I always take Kimahri down Wakka's path where his higher MP is a big help early game.

Once Tidus reaches Hastega I use a White Magic Sphere to teach this to Kimahri.

When Rikku reaches Mug I use a Skill Sphere to teach him that and oh man that works wonders.

blackmage_nuke
05-12-2014, 12:48 AM
I think the first time I took him through Lulu's path and every time after that I take him all around the circle (waste of spherelevels) and then down Wakka's path

Rostum
05-12-2014, 01:25 AM

I take him down to Rikkus first to learn steal then get him over to tidus so he can learn hastega and then eventually i get over to aurons

Pretty much this.

Should at least get Steal from Rikku's grid, you can steal some good items from Biran and Yenke.

CimminyCricket
05-12-2014, 02:59 PM
I turned him into Cimhari and just ran all over the place.

Pete for President
05-12-2014, 05:29 PM

Pretty much this.

Should at least get Steal from Rikku's grid, you can steal some good items from Biran and Yenke.

Mug ftw.

Ayen
06-07-2014, 12:15 AM
I had no prefer way for building any of them. I just selected the sphere grid that was closest to the last one.