PDA

View Full Version : What other Square titles would you like to see cameo in Kingdom Hearts?

Skyblade
05-09-2014, 09:55 PM
In Dream Drop Distance, we had characters from The World Ends With You showing up in Kingdom Hearts. This has made me hopeful that we may see others.

While I have to admit that I kind of agree with the thread stating that the Final Fantasy characters are rather pointless, I still enjoy them, and their interactions with each other and with the Disney characters.

Seiken Densetsu, Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest, The Bouncer, Fullmetal Alchemist (they hold all the game rights to the series, why not?), Radiata Stories, SaGa, Valkyrie Profile, Odin Sphere, Brave Fencer Musashi, The Last Remnant, Star Ocean, Vagrant Story, Lufia, Parasite Eve...

Heck, part of me really wants to see how Hitman would play out in the Kingdom Hearts universe, though I honestly think that it and Tomb Raider are not really going to be a possibility.

I'd really like to see a Bravely Default tie in. I can't say too much without getting into spoilers, but the game setup would be really easy to bring in to the Kingdom Hearts universe. Ouroborous attempting to consume the Disney worlds would make for the most epic superboss the series has had.

Mercen-X
05-10-2014, 09:54 AM
I think it'd be sick if Robo cameo'd in KH. Also Dominique Cross, Lily or Elwen from Radiata, Albel Nox from SO, and, yeah, FMA.

Wolf Kanno
06-01-2014, 11:02 PM
I would love to see more of TWEWY to be honest but other than that a brief cameo of Aya and Eve would be cool, and I wouldn't mind Gears getting some love.

Mercen-X
06-02-2014, 07:41 PM
How about Einhander ships as a Gummi Ships?

A joke pic featured in a magazine once featured Mario as a playable character.

chionos
06-02-2014, 07:44 PM
How about Einhander ships as a Gummi Ships?

That's a neat idea.

I'd love to see Musashi or Ashley Riot.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-06-2014, 06:04 AM
It would be interesting to see characters from Ehrgeiz (outside of the Final Fantasy VII cast, of course).