PDA

View Full Version : Worst team build

Wolf Kanno
05-10-2014, 08:39 AM
We always discuss the best team build but what do you think is the worst team build in this game? To make it more challenging you can't re-use the same class.

theundeadhero
05-10-2014, 03:18 PM
Thief, Red mage, white mage, black mage.

That would be awful.

VeloZer0
05-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Well, that automaticaly means leaving the Fighter home, which means there are now only 5 possible parties you can create.

I'm in for Thief/x/White Mage/Black Mage. The toss up is between Red Mage and Monk. Then I think it depends whether you think that the early game or late game is harder. Red Mage is beter in the early stages, Black Belt in the later. But also factor in that the Thief is a weak starter as well. IMO Thief/Monk/White Mage/Black Mage becomes the worst.

Pumpkin
05-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Thief, Red mage, white mage, black mage.

That would be awful.

this is the party I use sometimes :colbert:

Dat Matt
05-10-2014, 05:29 PM
Clearly you are playing the game wrong shion.

My team is Normally Warrior, Thief, White Mage, Red Mage. I suppose having a team of 4 black mages would be pretty bad. All squishy damage dealers with no defence. Sort of like a glass cannon.

black orb
05-16-2014, 06:46 AM
>>> Anything without fighter I guess..
With a Thief, Monk, Fighter, Black Mage party you wont have curative magic unless its an special equipment or the lame Knight`s white magic. That would suck big time.
If you cant re-use the same class then the party will be balanced no matter what, so there is no worse team in this case..:luca:

Jiro
05-16-2014, 09:08 AM
Thief, Monk, White Mage, Black Mage. That's probably the weakest team; they're all squishy and the damage output isn't that high. Added challenge comes from actually equipping stuff on the Monk.

Colonel Angus
05-18-2014, 05:32 AM
Monk doesn't need to equip anything after lvl 15.

Rez09
05-18-2014, 04:11 PM
Thief, Monk, White Mage, Black Mage. That's probably the weakest team; they're all squishy and the damage output isn't that high. Added challenge comes from actually equipping stuff on the Monk.

This.

Raistlin
05-18-2014, 04:30 PM
Worst party: BB/BB/BB/BB. Unless you're a fan of corpses. (EDIT: I mostly posted that as an excuse to post Unne's old FFC review, but now the site doesn't have it :()

Worst party without reusing classes: BB/Th/WM/BM. According to popular vote (http://ffclassic.com/parties), the worst non-repeating party is Fi/Th/BB/BM -- and even though it has a Fighter (so it can't be the worst setup), that's not a party I would want to use.

Rez09
05-18-2014, 07:51 PM
Personally, I find four thieves worse than 4 black belts.

Colonel Angus
05-18-2014, 07:52 PM
W/ a little work 4 Black Belts can kick some butt. 4 Thieves is just horrible.

Missed!

Missed!

Missed!

Missed!

Sephex
06-10-2014, 07:19 AM
Thief
White Mage
Thief
Monk

I call it the "Who the hell wrote this prophecy" warriors.