PDA

View Full Version : What's in your fridge?

Jess
05-10-2014, 03:41 PM
I want to know what's in your fridge.

In my fridge right now:
Apples, pineapple, grapes
Spring onions, peppers, mushrooms, baby corn
Baking potato, new potatoes
Fresh orange juice, milk, Pepsi max
Chicken breasts, a pork loin steak, bacon and beef mince
Yogurts, cheese and eggs
Nandos sauce, mayo, mustard and a jar of mint sauce
A packet of orange matchmakers (omg so good :D)
A lonesome chocolate pudding
Half a bottle of wine

My fridge is pretty full right now because it's the weekend and I always go shopping for fresh fruit & veg at the weekend. :jess:

Parker
05-10-2014, 04:42 PM
asparagus, some old milk that desperately needs to be thrown out, bell peppers that need throwing i think, onions, garlic, some butter i should check. apple juice, orange juice. I think that's about it but I don't want to go and check.

Jessica
05-16-2014, 01:45 PM
Here's what I can remember because I don't want to get up and look...lol... apple juice, cheese, grapes, chicken, turkey, apples, carrots, cream cheese, butter, tortillas, lettuce, eggs, mayo, jelly, dressings, pickles, and that's all I can think of.

Quindiana Jones
05-16-2014, 01:53 PM
Not much. I buy food on Mondays then chomp through it by Friday evening. I'm at work from 6AM - 9PM on Saturdays and Sundays, so my food is all prepared for me then and, as such, I like to keep an empty fridge over the weekend.

Miss Mae
05-16-2014, 01:56 PM
I also don't want to get up...

Milk, eggs, margarine, butter, couple of cans of red bull, pineapple juice, tropical juice, caramelised onion dip, blueberry yoghurt, garlic paste, some cupcake batter, a lot of bottles of water, two types of flour (plain and SR), cheese (three varieties), tomato pesto, my b12 injections, tomato sauce, tomato paste, bbq sauce, sweet chilli sauce, half a bottle of coke, ham, bacon, strawberry jam, a couple of chocolates, half a bottle of tonic water and some tomatoes.

I'm 99% sure that's everything.

Quindiana Jones
05-16-2014, 02:07 PM
Relevant question: has anyone ever found a completely rotten cucumber in the back of their fridge before?