PDA

View Full Version : ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!

Jess
05-10-2014, 04:12 PM
How long do you think you would survive? Would you be one of the first to be turned? Would you just hole up somewhere until you starved to death? Would you do anything to stay alive? Would you go into a crazy rage, go zombie hunting and get ripped to shreds?

What would you do? Where would you go?

I'm talking slow walkers, not your crazy '28 Days Later' rage filled zombies.

I'd meet my loved ones, get as much tinned food, pasta/rice and water as possible. Oh and of course, weapons - knives, baseball bats and crap like that.

No guns, we all know the noise would attract hordes. Plus, I've only ever aimed a gun on video games. :colbert:

Then we'd hole up in my place with our supplies and sit out the initial craziness. I chose where I live because I live upstairs - no chance of any zombies breaking through the windows. There is only one way in for zeds - the front door - which we would totally barricade.

I think I'd last a while. At least until one of my loved ones got bitten because I don't know if I could bring myself to do the deed. :jess:

Psychotic
05-10-2014, 04:15 PM
I'd put a bucket on every zombie's head. Problem solved.

...at least, that strategy has never failed for me on Dead Rising!

Shorty
05-10-2014, 04:47 PM
I might okay, but as soon as it starts getting weird and boiling down to eating eachother to stay alive, I might not make it.

Ayen
05-10-2014, 05:19 PM
I'd be completely oblivious that it's even happening.

Madame Adequate
05-10-2014, 06:43 PM
I'd be fine, I'd become tinpot dictator of the post-apocalyptic world.

~*~Celes~*~
05-10-2014, 06:43 PM
I have keen senses when I'm scared so I would probably make it at least a while.

Shiny
05-11-2014, 12:24 AM
As long as they aren't running zombies, I'll be fine. I'd be pretty brutal to people trying to steal my haul though. This one guy yesterday tried to take the cab I was waiting for. That was a bad idea for him. Needless to say I got the cab.

Scotty_ffgamer
05-11-2014, 12:31 AM
I don't really have much in the way of survival skills, so I'm not sure how long I'd last. Part of me would just want to sit in my house and play video games/watch movies/etc. until the power is out or I die.

Shaibana
05-11-2014, 03:16 PM
ill problably be the 1st one to die :l
unless gaming gave me some skills.

i would go to the horsestable and and get my favourite horse to ride.
that way ill be faster and will not be depending on fuel.
but then again my favourite horse is small :( so i would have to pick i different horse.. wich i wont! >: O
the little horse has guts though.. he would trample and kick all the zombies. she seems to have energie for 20, so that wont be a problem

blackmage_nuke
05-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Hole up and hope zombies wear themselves out when they run out of food. Unless zombies are the infected with a virus gives them some kind of photosynthesis powers most zombies in fiction violate the first law of thermodynamics. If they are magic walking revived dead people then I would find the voodoo practitioner and ask them politely to reverse it (I dont want to be eternally cursed from killing them)

Mercen-X
05-12-2014, 07:02 AM
the classic zombies aren't all that menacing; slow-moving, easy-to-kill... WWZ, DotD remake, 28 Days and their ilk have reimagined zombies as being not-so-much braindead screwheads and more like humanoid insects; fast and possessing limited ability to cooperate. Paraphrasing a line spoken in RotPotA, "[Zombies] together strong." Still, the largest concern will always be the enemy within. In an age of zombies, the true apocalypse lies in the Purge: that being that in he ensuing chaos, people are freed to express their innermost evils without fear of prosecution or reprisal. Hell, they probably don't even think they are the most likely to survive and are just out to get their sadistic jollies before they die. Cannibals, rapists, and other killers will rise closest to the top of the new food chain. I would try to be prepared to marched out on my own at a moment's notice just in case things went south between me and anybody I'm surviving with. Quiet as I am, I'm not suited to lead and I'm really not any better suited to follow. If I found myself in a communal compound, I would try to help the best I could and try to keep my eye out for those among us who are not the people they claim to be.

My weapon of choice would be a fire axe. I could use the blunt side at the top to bust zombies' teeth out. No teeth, no bite, no infection. I'd use the axeblade to chop their arms off. If they're slow moving, they can't try to ram me. They wouldn't be fast enough. I suppose if I let them get close enough they could still headbutt me, but I don't think they would. It's rare to see a zombie that will improvise by headbutting or even kicking. They pretty much only know how to claw and bite. Paraphrasing RotPotA again, "[Zombies] stupid."

Jiro
05-13-2014, 04:09 AM
I would put on my SkinsTM and then wrap myself in duct tape, then put some sturdy clothes on over the top. Boots, some gloves, and a helmet. Congratulations, I am now immune to being bitten by a zombie. Now it's just Mister Adequate and his goons I have to look out for. (But really I would try and get in with whoever was in charge assuming they weren't total scum bags.)

Colonel Angus
05-13-2014, 04:25 AM
I'm far more concerned w/ ZomBull Apocalypse.

Chris
05-15-2014, 09:58 AM