PDA

View Full Version : Idea

Shadow Sword
03-09-2002, 05:14 PM
i think you should get an RM2k section, or a general game maker section where people can share ideas and help eachother with specific problems, etc...

Wadda ya think?

LH
03-09-2002, 05:40 PM
[personal opinion] Sounds like a nifty idea for just about any gaming site, but this one is a Final Fantasy (or at least Square) site, so it'd be slightly out of place. Plus, it seems like the demand for one isn't too much since the General Gaming section isn't exactly overflowing with threads about it. But that's just what I think. I'm sure the staff will talk it over.

Big Ogre Umaro
03-09-2002, 06:03 PM
*Raistlin Mode*

We used to have one at the EZBoard. :D *hasn't got an opinion, one way or the other*

Daryl
03-09-2002, 06:52 PM
*smites BOU*

Eh, I don't really have an opinion one way or another. It would be a cool thing, but I'm not sure how 'needed' it really is.

Shlup
03-09-2002, 09:35 PM
I think it's a good idea. Maybe not a RM2k specific forum, but broaden that catagory a little, to like games makers or programmers, and I think it'd be handy.

Spatvark
03-09-2002, 10:46 PM
There is the Open Script forum if that still exists...

I dunno about this whole idea though... I mean, that's what the help forum is for ain't it? There isn't much else that could be done for RM2K or general programming...