PDA

View Full Version : May Movie Releases

Ayen
05-12-2014, 12:14 AM
A little late on this one. What movies are you looking forward to this month?

2nd: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Walk of Shame

9th: Neighbors
Moms' Night Out

16th: Godzilla
Million Dollar Arm

23rd: X-Men: Days of Future Past
Blended

30th: Edge of Tomorrow
A Million Ways to Die in the West
Maleficent

TBA: Foxcatcher
The Rover

I already saw The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and loved it. I also want to see Godzilla, X-Men, A Million Ways to Die in the West, and Maleficent.

Colonel Angus
05-12-2014, 12:29 AM
Saw ASM2 already & plan on seeing X-Men 7 when it comes out. After that, I probably won't go to a movie until GotG comes out in August.

IDK how X-Men will turn out. Most of the movies are ok-good, the only one I thought was great was The Wolverine. Bought 1st Class a few weeks ago & it was not bad. January Jones was way better in it than I thought she'd be. Havok being in a prequel kind of irritated me. #NoRespectForSourceMaterial #SeeAlsoDeadpool

Jinx
05-12-2014, 12:54 AM
Maleficent is really the only movie of these I want to see, and I think Rob and I might go see it.

Scotty_ffgamer
05-12-2014, 02:06 AM
I already saw Spider-man, and I really enjoyed it. A lot of the people I work with tend to force me to go with them to the movies (not that I mind). They've already said we're going to see X-Men and Godzilla. Edge of Tomorrow actually looks somewhat interesting to me, but I don't really know anything about the source material.

Shorty
05-12-2014, 02:55 AM
Fuck yeah Days of Future Past!

I'll look up more later.

Shiny
05-12-2014, 05:33 AM
Maleficent was made for Angelina Jolie to play or at least it seems that way. What a magnetic woman, dayum. I want to see Days of Future's Past, but it seems like way too much is going on, so I'm a bit apprehensive about it. I also want to see Godzilla, but simply because I like Bryan Cranston and giant monsters attacking things. I saw Spider-Man 2 and I had mixed feelings about it.

Del Murder
05-12-2014, 06:32 AM
I'd love to go see X-Men but I doubt the other theater goers will appreciate us bringing 2 one-month olds. :D

AssassinDX
05-12-2014, 11:18 AM
Godzilla for me, really excited for that one.

Miss Mae
05-12-2014, 11:23 AM
Out of those movies, I'm really only keen to see Maleficent.

Shauna
05-12-2014, 04:03 PM
X-Men and Maleficent I think. What a quite month for movies (maybe, these don't reflect UK releases xD).

Shorty
05-12-2014, 05:03 PM
In checking out the rest of the May releases, doesn't look like good month. The Rover looks neat, though, and is classified as a "dystopian crime drama" - enough to draw me in.

Foxcatcher has people I like, but I think stories about Olympians are boring.

Agent Proto
05-12-2014, 05:13 PM
Godzilla!!!