PDA

View Full Version : Defeating Sin

CimminyCricket
05-12-2014, 02:57 PM
There are a ton of super powerful summoners out there (I'm looking at you Dark Aeon assholes) and that includes Seymour. Since Seymour had his final Aeon do you think he could have defeated Sin? Also, what about those ridiculously over powered Dark Aeons? Do you think those summoners could have beaten Sin?

Karifean
05-12-2014, 05:30 PM
I doubt Seymour's bond with his mother was strong enough to topple Sin.

As for the Dark Aeons, gameplay-story-segregation. But if I had to theorize I'd say the Dark Aeons are higher beings that just lend the summoners of Bevelle their strength because they're actually on Sin's (Yu Yevon's) side. So they wouldn't even fight Sin, and even if they did, Sin would still win, I'd wager.

blackmage_nuke
05-12-2014, 07:34 PM
The point was if they defeated Sin with an Aeon then Yevon could just possess it and come back. Giving Sin a Dark Aeon to possess sounds like a very bad idea. Though yes I think Seymour couldve beaten Sin if he wanted to.

However why the monster arena guy didnt send his strongest creatures against Sin we may never know.

Sephiroth
05-12-2014, 08:03 PM
Seymour can do everything. He is Sailor Moon.

Neptunia
05-13-2014, 12:46 AM
The actual strength of the dark aeon's may not be canon, given they were just added as a extra challenge. the two things I dont get about the final aeon is, where is the fayth for each one, after all many summoners would have tried over the years. after all belgamine admits that she failed to beat Sin, so where is that fayth. also if seymoar's mother was made into an fayth in zanarkand why the heck is it in Baaj temple, probably hundreds of miles away. particularly as the place appears to be deserted for quite some time.