PDA

View Full Version : GOG Spring Insomnia Sale

AssassinDX
05-13-2014, 07:46 PM
http://www.gog.com/

This has been going on since yesterday, it's an interesting concept where a game goes on sale, with limited copies, and once it's sold it moves on to the next title. Last year they put up free games every so often but they were snapped up immediately by people who figured out how the coding worked, so this time there's a chance that something you purchase could be free instead.

So far I've bought the first Vampire: The Masquerade for something silly like 97p, a bargain seeing as I spent £40 on it once...

Anything you have your eye on at all, and have you bought anything yourself?

Dat Matt
05-13-2014, 08:59 PM
I haven't bought anything from GOG in a while, but the last thing I got from them was Rollercoaster Tycoon for like £2.39. I still play it every now and again as a time killer.

Madame Adequate
05-14-2014, 05:27 PM
Every time GoG has a sale I end up poorer. :cry:

Pike
05-14-2014, 05:47 PM
I've honestly reached a point now where I own just about everything I want off of GOG :shobon:

AssassinDX
05-15-2014, 07:12 PM
Likewise. Only thing left I want are the Little Big Adventure games, I still have the originals but they don't work on modern systems without a lot of faffing about, but as far as I know neither have gone on sale this time around.