PDA

View Full Version : Zero Escape / Ace Attorney-esque Adventure game, Exogenesis

KentaRawr!
05-14-2014, 05:26 PM
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2921787/exogenesis-post-apocalyptic-tokyo-adventure-visual

There are a lot of Ace Attorney fans here who I thought might find this interesting. They have a demo up already, but I haven't played it yet. I adore the first Zero Escape, and I've played the first four Ace Attorney games, so I really want this to do well. :shobon:

Edit: Looking over my post, it really does come off as a pure advertisement post. Woops.

Is anyone else looking forward to this? What are other games in the genre you like?

Dat Matt
05-14-2014, 05:49 PM
I'd probably buy it when it hits steam. It's $4k away from it's goal, so it'll probably make it.

I like the idea of visual novels, but I usually lose interest in those that are solely visual novels. Kawata Shojou is the last one I jumped into, but only played for about an hour. I feel I should give it more time, though. Visual novels we play usually have some sort of Kicker, Like Ace attourney has the court rooms. Layton has the Puzzles etc.

Del Murder
05-15-2014, 02:29 AM
I love 999 and Virtue's Last Reward. Currently trying to get all the endings in VLR. It's great.

The Ace Attorney games are pretty fun too.