PDA

View Full Version : Hello Friends

Jessica
05-15-2014, 01:44 AM
Hi everyone! I'm so happy that I joined. I first joined forums like this when I was about 10 years old...so I'm pretty excited to join another one. I was a little surprised that the username Jessica was available...lol...but I quickly browsed thru the forum and I guess it's more common to NOT use your real name...I guess I forgot about that! I do remember when I was younger I used the name "Ayu" because I was totally obsessed with Ayumi Hamasaki...but now that I'm older (21 now) I thought I'd use my real name, especially since I blog & tweet as Jessica.

Ok, I hope I'm not writing too much. I'll quickly just say my favorite FF games are IX, X and X-2. I kind of gave up on the newer FF games because of the battle systems and I really like Sailor Moon (manga & anime), Harry Potter and the Nancy Drew PC games.

I also like dark chocolate, sleeping, and Disney.

I don't know what else to write (or what exactly I'm supposed to write about in this post) so I will end it here!

Pike
05-15-2014, 01:50 AM
Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy! I like seeing another X fan, and there are plenty of IX fans here too! :jess:

What are your favorite Disney movies?

Colonel Angus
05-15-2014, 02:01 AM
Welcome, Jessica! Glad to have another X-2 fan on board.

NeoCracker
05-15-2014, 03:37 AM
As a 26 year old man, I too enjoy me some Sailor Moon. :p

And FF IX!

...Not so much X. :p

So welcome! :monster:

Pumpkin
05-15-2014, 03:39 AM
Welcome! FFIX is my favorite game and I love X-2 as well.

Hope you stick around!

Shorty
05-15-2014, 04:00 AM
Hello and welcome! :love: Glad to have you back! What brought you back around these parts?

Pretty surprised "Jessica" wasn't taken as a username yet! Nice snag.

noxious.sunshine
05-15-2014, 05:34 AM
Hola and junk.

Sailor Moon & Ayu are great. Though I don't rly listen to Ayu much anymore.

Psychotic
05-15-2014, 06:39 AM
Hello! Welcome to the forums! :jess: let's hi-five!

Miss Mae
05-15-2014, 08:09 AM
Welcome! :)

Bubba
05-15-2014, 09:13 AM
Great to have you here! Enjoy the forums :D

Loony BoB
05-15-2014, 10:22 AM
I feel that Jessica is a special name around EoFF, we've had some fantastic members with that real life name around here over the years! Disney, chocolate, anime... you seem like you will fit in perfectly around here, so I hope you enjoy the place. :D

Mirage
05-15-2014, 10:25 AM
hi, sup?

Jessica
05-15-2014, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm not sure how to reply to everyone individually, so I'll just reply to the questions here:

Pike: Classic Disney movie would be The Little Mermaid, and newer Disney + Pixar movies would have to be Cars & Toy Story. I also liked Tangled a lot!

Shorty: Well since I started playing FFXHD I just started thinking about my "childhood" and about how I loved being on forums and such. Just out of curiosity I googled "Final Fantasy forum" and this one seemed pretty active so I decided to join :)

noxious.sunshine I don't really listen to Ayumi Hamasaki's music much either. If i do feel like listening to it, it's usually just her older music. It brings back so many memories!

Mirage hello! nothing much at all..

Shauna
05-15-2014, 01:33 PM
Welcome!

With all those favourites, it sounds like you'll fit right in here. I know I also love Disney and Sailor Moon and Harry Potter.

Hope you enjoy our cozy corner of the internet! :D

noxious.sunshine
05-15-2014, 02:06 PM
Yes, older music for sure! She comes out with a new album like every month- it's impossible to keep up with! I used to have the first press of RAINBOW - the pics in that booklet are some of my favs (and the album too haha). Along with the Carols cover.

Oh. You ain't gotta type out my whole name. Everyone else just uses nox or noxy :D

Ayen
05-15-2014, 08:23 PM
Welcome to the forum, Jessica. I enjoy IX, X, X-2, Sailor Moon and Harry Potter as well. Hit me up if you ever want to rant about the battle system in the newer games.

Jess
05-15-2014, 08:32 PM
Hi Jessica! I was once Jesssica because I assumed that Jessica would be taken but then I changed to Jess! :jess:

Welcome to the forums!

Loony BoB
05-16-2014, 10:09 AM
I was once Jesssica because I assumed that Jessica would be taken but then I changed to Jess! :jess:
It took me about three read-overs before I realised that you didn't typo this.

Quindiana Jones
05-16-2014, 01:42 PM
You basically wrote a list of things in your intro post that could accurately be titled "How to get along with pretty much everybody on this entire site".

What's your opinion of green?

Miss Mae
05-16-2014, 01:46 PM
What's your opinion of green?
I'm really curious what the correct answer to this question is.

Quindiana Jones
05-16-2014, 01:58 PM
I'm curious as to how she answers, myself.

I'm not saying that your life depends on answering correctly, Jessica, but I'm not saying it doesn't either. :stare:

Ayen
05-16-2014, 07:03 PM
If I were green I would die (If I were green I would die)

*looks at the green shirt he's wearing* Trout.

*dies*

X_X

Jessweeee♪
05-16-2014, 07:45 PM
Hey let's all make a Jessica club like in that show Recess with all of the Ashleys :spin:

noxious.sunshine
05-16-2014, 09:22 PM
Yeah and we can be rivals cuz there's 3 Jamies here. ... I'm the only girl one though.

Aulayna
05-16-2014, 11:31 PM
Hey there and welcome. :)

Bubba
05-17-2014, 09:38 AM
​http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpiIWMWWVco

Alive-Cat
05-19-2014, 05:04 PM
Thank God when you googled 'final fantasy forum' you chose this one, I once joined a different Final Fantasy forum and they ripped off my arms and legs and threw manure at me.

Welcome :heart: