PDA

View Full Version : Why do you have to change things?

Pumpkin
05-15-2014, 08:03 PM
There were these lemon parfaits that I loved and they replaced them with Strawberry. Now my cheese dogs come in packs of 8 instead of 10. Why must you change things, Food God?!?!

What are some foods you like that Food God has decided to change for the worst?

Parker
05-15-2014, 10:21 PM
i dont get when crumpets come in odd-numbers. no one eats an odd number of crumpets. its always two. its never one or three.

so the nine-pack of crumpets is dumb and idk why it exists

Miss Mae
05-16-2014, 03:07 AM
They took my favourite chips (crisps :roll2) and favourite yoghurt away. I was so depressed until I found them at a different shop. Turns out the supermarket where I work just hates me.

Colonel Angus
05-16-2014, 03:13 AM
I could write a book on this subject. But to keep brief, today I'll just curse the day they changed the flavors of SweeTarts.

Newmani
05-16-2014, 04:50 AM
For me it would have to be what they did to my precious Velveeta. I used to love the slices cause it would make truly superb grilled cheese sandwiches. But one day the consistency had changed and I took a bite and it tasted like that crappy cheese they pair with those cracker sticks. Why they changed the recipe I'll never know but it's been years and I'm still in mourning. :cry:

Psychotic
05-16-2014, 07:41 AM
i dont get when crumpets come in odd-numbers. no one eats an odd number of crumpets. its always two. its never one or three.

so the nine-pack of crumpets is dumb and idk why it existsFucking seriously. :colbert: I discovered this not too long ago and was none too pleased.

Miss Mae
05-16-2014, 08:20 AM
The easy solution to the crumpet problem is to buy two packets so you end up with an even number. Or at least, that's what the crumpet company wants you to think.

Parker
05-16-2014, 10:34 AM
no

Miss Mae
05-16-2014, 10:44 AM
Good, Parker. Fight the system.

Loony BoB
05-16-2014, 10:44 AM
New Zealand are rather notorious for making great things and then getting rid of them.

See: Trio (chocolate bar), Snifters, NZ-styled Creme Eggs (I'm not a fan of the ones here in the UK and I understand that NZ has these ones now), Aztec corn chips, and I forget all the rest because it's too early in the morning to think. Aztec corn chips is the main one anyway. Doritos are awful by comparison.

EDIT: I just read that the NZ-made Cadbury is no longer. WHY? :cry: I was so looking forward to having that on my eventual return to my homeland.