PDA

View Full Version : Bloggers?

Jessica
05-16-2014, 01:49 PM
I have no idea where this goes, please move it if it's in the wrong place. I was just wondering if there were any bloggers in the forum? I don't mean to hate on the guys, but specifically any girl bloggers? Please let me know, I love blogging and would like to read some blogs written by girls who also like Final Fantasy and other geeky things. :)

Quindiana Jones
05-16-2014, 01:52 PM
Pike and Mr. Adequate co-author (?) a blog that is very good. Aulayna was thinking about re-entering that scene, so I would advise you bother her endlessly about it until she stops faffing about and gets on with it. Shorty also has one, I believe.

And then we have our own amateur blogging section on this very site which can be good for practice and talking about hilarious yet unfortunate thefts.

Pike
05-16-2014, 02:07 PM
Someone actually started a blogging thread just the other day! It's located right over here http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/156531-EoFF-Let-s-Blog and is filled with links and things. To prevent confusion about more than one thread, I'll go ahead and close this one :)