PDA

View Full Version : If Final Fantasy Games were like people...

Wolf Kanno
05-18-2014, 09:49 AM
What do you think they would be like?

maybee
05-18-2014, 10:23 AM
Final Fantasy I- That cool grandpa, that tells and shares you epic stories of his time and his adventures, and what he got too while he was young, and sometimes any trouble or mischief that he caused. He can't remember all of it though.

Final Fantasy II- That weirdo that most people turn their nose up or most people avoid. However when people settle down and get to know him/ her, they'll realize that he/ she isn't so bad after all, just extremely strange. I kind of picture somebody wearing a plastic shopping bag on his head for a hat xd

Final Fantasy III- Somebody from asia that was a bit xenophobic at first, but has recently given the western world a chance, and has realized that the west isn't so bad after all, and now wants to be friends with everybody.

Final Fantasy IV- I sort of picture a woman, who loves romantic stories about forgiveness and letting go, not the awful type of romantic stories like Twilight or something, like actual, good stories. Also somebody who regrets his/ her past, because was a bit of a assface, but now has changed or moved on, or desires to change.

Final Fantasy V- Somebody strange, goofy, outgoing, wild, and strange. Somebody that either pushes alot of people away because of it, though can still manage to make a good group of friends, than somebody who really struggles like [ FF 2 ] also despite the goofy nature, has a bit of a dark and depressing side.

Final Fantasy VI- That 90's kid, that was really cool and popular back in the day, but now struggles a little bit to impress the newer gens, however whenever around people of his/her age he's the most popular and well-respected person there. Somebody who would be today, just be turning 19- 21ish.

Final Fantasy VII- Somebody who was really cool and awesome back in middle school & highschool, and had most friends, people on his/her side, could get any date he wanted, which sometimes caused a bit of a love triangle debate. However these days, he/she's struggling to belong a little, and even some of his old friends, think that he wasn't even all that cool to begin with. However the most famous thing about him is the depressing fact that he lost his girlfriend and even struggles to get over her tragic death to this day.

Final Fantasy VIII- That smart and intelligent girl that was doing well at school, but then started to go online and discovered cheesy romantic novels and girly anime, and now spends of her days writing bad fanfic online. Is a bit strange, a bit odd and sometimes doesn't make any sense. Though you either love her for her desire to be passionate and her kindness, or her strangeness and fangirly ways, put you forever off.

Final Fantasy IX- That kid that was the misfit growing up and had no friends whatsoever, and got bullied and teased for being different, and looking different from society's views. However is now that person that most people respect & admire. People have began to realize how mentally-strong, and warmhearted this person is, and how this person uniqueness makes him/ her a better person.

Final Fantasy X- He/she's extremely annoying and not the sharpest tool in the shed. When was younger was a huge Christian, but now is a strong atheist, due to feeling lied too and having a awful experience with the main church and main priest, whom despite being a middle-aged man, wanted to hook up with his seventeen yr old girlfriend. Is a bit simple, but it's warm and kind at heart.

Final Fantasy XII- That middle-aged man who loves reading old war books and watches the History channel, and is completely obsessed with war world 2; has a slight problem with stealing, though is taking recovery.

Final Fantasy XIII- That 00's chick that hates and despises men and believes that they are the devil, and doesn't mind smacking them, when she believes that they are being stupid. She calls herself a feminist, but she doesn't know the meaning, since she doesn't want equal rights, just for all men to be destroyed. Is a pretend-lesbian, she's actually straight, but since men are all evil, she calls herself a lesbian. I picture that 13-15 yr old crazy feminist tumblr chick.

Jinx
05-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Welp, I think Maybee summed it up in one.

Pumpkin
05-18-2014, 10:30 PM
Final Fantasy IX- That kid that was the misfit growing up and had no friends whatsoever, and got bullied and teased for being different, and looking different from society's views. However is now that person that most people respect & admire. People have began to realize how mentally-strong, and warmhearted this person is, and how this person uniqueness makes him/ her a better person.

^ This is me. Well, mostly.

I AM FFIX. Now I know why I like it so much.

black orb
05-22-2014, 03:39 AM
>>> FF13 would be Justin Bieber..:luca:

Colonel Angus
05-22-2014, 04:35 AM
FFX-2 would be the drunk frat girl. Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!:peachdance:

Ayen
05-22-2014, 04:45 AM
I and II would be complaining about the youngsters talking about how much better things were when they were released, III and IV would be rubbing the fact that they got proper DS remakes in VI's face, VI and VII in contrast to their fanbase would be the best of friends always complimenting each other at every turn making Tactics sick to his stomach, VIII and X would sing love songs to be criticized by IX, X-2 would be that little kid always wanting to hang out with X but being ignored, V would just crack jokes, and XII would uncomfortably sit with XIII who keeps making out with XIII-2 and Lightning Returns.

XI and XIV would always have to sit at the spin-off table despite being main number entries and XV would be a no show at all the family gatherings.

Botchmun
05-22-2014, 05:14 AM
Crystal Chronicles would be that one guy who always brings over Mario Bros Wii then laughs when everyone throws each other into the lava. That's why he's the best out of all of them.

Colonel Angus
05-22-2014, 05:27 AM
Mystic Quest would be a preschooler.

maybee
05-23-2014, 11:31 AM
>>> FF13 would be Justin Bieber..:luca:

A horrible thing that treats you like you're a moron and abuses you.

Though loved and adored by 12- 15 year olds.

Quindiana Jones
05-23-2014, 12:08 PM
maybee, you are just killing this thread. :up:

Mercen-X
05-23-2014, 07:57 PM
XI: That one guy who was the first on the block to get a cell phone and everyone wanted to hang out with him and check out the new tech. But then he was diagnosed with a rare condition and people got nervous about being around him because they didn't know how to act.

FFX-2: That pretty average girl who was the cool "straight man" to her goofy boyfriend and while they were together everyone admired her and hit on her and wanted to hang out. But without that guy around to make her seem comparatively calm and cool, you realize she's kind of just weird in a sad way, which is why she starts hanging out with a new version of herself to act as the "straight man". Unfortunately, her weirdness is so over-the-top that her new friend has to be stiff and dull as cardboard to balance her out and the whole thing just seems painfully awkward.

Final Fantasy Tactics: That one kid who played a lot of MechWarrior and other tabletop games, could always kick your ass at Battleship and any other kind of strategy game, who never really tried to excel at anything else, acquiring a reputation for himself as kind of a creepy loner.

Final Fantasy TA: The creepy loner's more light-hearted younger brother. Got some skills like his sibling, but is generally just known for being more fun to hang out with.