PDA

View Full Version : The one that couldn't register...

SD
05-18-2014, 05:35 PM
hey there

Never played any FF game(i am willing to do so after finishing bravely default) BUT did got my hands on bravely default somehow (playing it on a 3DS thats not even mine.. so i probably have to give it back sometime...oh god ... even the thought of not being able to play it any longer... )

ANYWAY

I saw this place has a bravely default board, the only ''+good looking'' forum around on the internet that has got something up related to the game - SCORE http://media.tumblr.com/cfa8b7472a621a0668a15da7df8605be/tumblr_inline_n5omz4NjyH1qfyk0g.gif

so i thought id register immediately...but then i couldn't...i got an error page
...omg i was shocked, i tell ya, shocked
thankfully a ''techincal fairy'' got to the rescue and personally pre register an account for me so i could still join in with the madness around here

some interesting facts about meh
tv = avatar/korra , law and order svu, melissa & joey, big bang theory, friends <3 , charmed, flashpoint
music = linkin park <3 30STM, avril lavigne, backstreet boys and more
i like to photoshop and i heart photography
and my one true love is pokemon

hhmm i think that will be all for now
thank you for having me

p.s. i love bravely default freaking much, extraordinary game
but how is it related to FF again? same creators?

p.s.s. whats the max limit of images a post can contain? because it seems i can only post 1 image? :o

Shauna
05-18-2014, 05:40 PM
Welcome! Glad to see you on board, eventually! I am Sheetlebug on the chat, and I tried and failed to help you get registered earlier. Sounds like you have some good taste in TV! I'm sure you'll fit right in. :D Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

And yes, Square Enix created both Final Fantasy and Bravely Default. :}

Psychotic
05-18-2014, 05:41 PM
Hello SD! Welcome to the forums - glad the technical fairy managed to wave her wand and sort it out!

The "one image" thing might be because it's your first post and I think there's a couple of initial restrictions because of spambots, but you should be okay after a few posts. I could be wrong though!

What does SD stand for? And what is, in your opinion, the best LP album?

noxious.sunshine
05-18-2014, 06:24 PM
We're gonna have to talk about your affinity for Avril Lavigne. That's just not gonna fly around here.

JK. You more than make up for it with your love of BBT and Backstreet Boys.

Welcome to the forums! You should play FF!

SD
05-18-2014, 06:54 PM
Welcome! Glad to see you on board, eventually! I am Sheetlebug on the chat, and I tried and failed to help you get registered earlier. Sounds like you have some good taste in TV! I'm sure you'll fit right in. :D Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

And yes, Square Enix created both Final Fantasy and Bravely Default. :}
haha hello! thanks for trying though
oh oh if they got created by the same people then im sure ill like FF games too haha

Hello SD! Welcome to the forums - glad the technical fairy managed to wave her wand and sort it out!

The "one image" thing might be because it's your first post and I think there's a couple of initial restrictions because of spambots, but you should be okay after a few posts. I could be wrong though!

What does SD stand for? And what is, in your opinion, the best LP album?

thanks psy! thank you very much
oh and what a relieve haha, i love images :3 haha no worries

Best LP album? oh sweet lord, thats a really tough question...
i wanna say MTM but that wouldnt really be fair because all the other albums are as epic if you ask me
and i truely cannot wait for their new upcoming album ''the hunting party'' omg the two songs from the new album that already have been released are AMAZING

SD is just a username i been sticking with throughout the years registering on forums...its been a while haha
the initials SD have been standing for a lot of different meanings... but right now i could only say ''Shinoda Discovered''
(obsessed with linkin park = mike shinoda = freakinly talented = admiring him forever) :lol:

We're gonna have to talk about your affinity for Avril Lavigne. That's just not gonna fly around here.

aaww arent you cute, i just love you alreadyhttp://i.imgur.com/g0pdgC2.gif
haha

thanks hunbun! oh goodie, you like BSB as well? omg seriously dont tell me your kidding, that would be just wonderful

FYI i am not a Avril Lavigne fan, i just like a couple of her songs<3

Newmani
05-18-2014, 06:55 PM
Welcome to the forums SD! I dunno why but your name makes me think of South Dakota. :shobon:

I'm glad to see you like Pokemon. I think we can be friends just on that alone. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Aulayna
05-18-2014, 06:56 PM
Don't be afraid of liking Avril Lavigne songs. Haters are going to hate.

Welcome. :)

Shorty
05-18-2014, 07:00 PM
Hello hello and welcome! We're so happy to have you here! :love:

Newmani
05-18-2014, 07:01 PM
Uh.... is it a bad thing I don't know who that person is? 99% of the music I listen to is video game soundtracks so....

SD
05-18-2014, 07:01 PM
Welcome to the forums SD! I dunno why but your name makes me think of South Dakota. :shobon:I'm glad to see you like Pokemon. I think we can be friends just on that alone. I hope you enjoy your stay here.omg you like pokemon, awesomei dont watch the new series because they truely suck and the pokemon are uglybut omg oldskool ftw, right right
Don't be afraid of liking Avril Lavigne songs. Haters are going to hate.Welcome. :)http://i.imgur.com/nlwYL4X.gif
haha
and thank you! :3

Colonel Angus
05-18-2014, 07:11 PM
Welcome to the board, SD!

SD
05-18-2014, 07:16 PM
Hello hello and welcome! We're so happy to have you here! :love:

Welcome to the board, SD!
thanks so much guys

Pumpkin
05-18-2014, 07:20 PM
Welcome :jess:

fat_moogle
05-18-2014, 07:21 PM
Welcome! I only joined the forums myself yesterday and I also had trouble registering. Did you get stuck at the human brain thing?

SD
05-18-2014, 07:24 PM
Welcome :jess:thanks!
Welcome! I only joined the forums myself yesterday and I also had trouble registering. Did you get stuck at the human brain thing?thank you and the answer to that would be a no. i got stuck after i inserted my age, the first thing you have to do when registering

Mirage
05-18-2014, 07:28 PM

are you crazy? if anything, BBT is the problem here <,<

Welcome! I only joined the forums myself yesterday and I also had trouble registering. Did you get stuck at the human brain thing?

Yes, we kind of set the bar high when it comes to proving that you're human on this forum

that's what this was about right?

noxious.sunshine
05-18-2014, 07:37 PM
lol no I'm not kidding about BSB. I lurve them totally. xDD

Skyblade
05-18-2014, 07:53 PM
Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to having someone else to discuss Bravely Default with.

Shauna
05-18-2014, 07:59 PM
Welcome! I only joined the forums myself yesterday and I also had trouble registering. Did you get stuck at the human brain thing?thank you and the answer to that would be a no. i got stuck after i inserted my age, the first thing you have to do when registering

We got that problem solved, so you can invite anyone you want to join, and they will have no problems registering. Hopefully.

Rantz
05-18-2014, 09:13 PM
Welcome and sorry for your registering troubles, I am one of the people who would have been able to help but had just left :shobon: The problem should be fixed now, anyway. Thanks for letting us know!

SD
05-19-2014, 04:15 PM
lol no I'm not kidding about BSB. I lurve them totally. xDD
fav BSB member? Howie <3 so cute Kevin <3 so hot

Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to having someone else to discuss Bravely Default with.
thanks and awesome :cool:

Welcome and sorry for your registering troubles, I am one of the people who would have been able to help but had just left :shobon: The problem should be fixed now, anyway. Thanks for letting us know!
haha no biggie
thank you

noxious.sunshine
05-19-2014, 04:26 PM
AJJJJJJ lmao

Kevin's got the sharpest jaw I've ever seen in my life lol

SD
05-19-2014, 04:32 PM
Kevin's got the sharpest jaw I've ever seen in my life lol

is that a good thing or a bad thing?
the guy is hot though
i mean seriously.... his deep voice and his mature look
:eek:

Loony BoB
05-19-2014, 04:43 PM
Ha, you certainly are a character, I love how active you are already. :D

I'm nearly tempted to change my custom title to "Technical Fairy" but... just can't shake that Newbie status. ;)

SD
05-19-2014, 04:50 PM
Ha, you certainly are a character, I love how active you are already. :D

I'm nearly tempted to change my custom title to "Technical Fairy" but... just can't shake that Newbie status. ;)

haha
oh joy, so you are my savior
well hello there sugah
http://i.imgur.com/6mCr9sR.gif
thanks again

Alive-Cat
05-19-2014, 04:53 PM
What's Bravely Default. What's Final Fantasy. So lost. So, so lost. Oh, God.

Anyway, welcome to the EoFF Fantasy Forums Fantasy Experience Fantasy! :love:

SD
05-20-2014, 05:49 PM
Thanks man

Psychotic
05-20-2014, 06:13 PM
Do me a favour and click this link http://home.eyesonff.com/private.php

Unless you have and you're ignoring me and in which case AWKWARD. :greenie:

SD
05-20-2014, 10:01 PM
Do me a favour and click this link http://home.eyesonff.com/private.php

Unless you have and you're ignoring me and in which case AWKWARD. :greenie:

ignoring you? i would never!
the pm system was trying to bitch with me just now, i had to send it 3 times because the other 2 times it wouldnt send the full message
AFTER that i ALSO found out about the fact i cant reply back on your visitor message
omg ....http://i.imgur.com/BELziGm.gif

Loony BoB
05-20-2014, 11:20 PM
You can now! Fixed that for you. Sorry, it's part of a protection against spambots to force newbies to post some random number of posts before they unlock the ability to send VM's.

We get a lot of spambots...

Dat Matt
05-22-2014, 09:16 PM
I for one am a very elaborate spambot. They haven't suspected anything yet.

Miss Mae
05-23-2014, 04:44 PM
Welcome! :jess: