PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Cinderella

Aulayna
05-18-2014, 09:35 PM
A live-action feature inspired by the timeless fairy tale is coming to cinemas in March 2015!

_wppM8ycod0

Let me the first to say, the heel on the glass slipper is ridonk.

Otherwise, hype!

Shauna
05-18-2014, 09:38 PM
I am going to wait and see how Maleficent turns out before getting too excite about this. I mean, I'll watch it when it's out, no doubt, but yeah.

blackmage_nuke
05-18-2014, 11:39 PM
Why didnt the slippers disapear when midnight came? If the slippers fell off why would the prince be looking for a perfect fit and not a foot that was too small for the shoe?

These are questions that better be addressed in the movie!

Jinx
05-18-2014, 11:51 PM
Cinderella isn't a favorite of mine, but it might be good. I wish they'd chose another movie, because Cinderella has been live-action done-to-death.

I'm with Shauna, though. We'll see how Maleficent goes!

Colonel Angus
05-18-2014, 11:51 PM
Why didnt the slippers disapear when midnight came? If the slippers fell off why would the prince be looking for a perfect fit and not a foot that was too small for the shoe?

These are questions that better be addressed in the movie!
I think it was all the Fairy Godmother's plan for the shoe to remain, so the Prince could find Cinderella.

Shorty
05-19-2014, 12:18 AM
Pretty... disappointing trailer xD I can see how it might be something to get hyped about in a theater when you're already hyped for a movie you want to see, but not a good stand-alone trailer - needs more substance, goddamnit!

All I can say is I hope it was better than the Cinderella with Brandy and Whitney Houston.

Mercen-X
05-19-2014, 04:15 AM
Shouldn't this be called Lady Tremaine? To go along with the release of Maleficent... also who the hell would be stupid enough to where that slipper?

noxious.sunshine
05-19-2014, 04:20 AM
I'm excited for this. Disney is also looking into a live-action Little Mermaid, but it'll be based on the original story- not what Disney originally produced for the animated feature.

I assume this Cinderella will take on a darker side - truer to the original story. I hope that's the direction they take, anyway.

I also love this trailer. It's soo teaser. Can't help but want more. That's how Maleficent was. There wasn't much in the first trailer, but now there are more to the PIcs.

Shauna
05-19-2014, 08:33 AM
All I can say is I hope it was better than the Cinderella with Brandy and Whitney Houston.

Hey now, that was a ~fabulous~ movie.

maybee
05-19-2014, 09:59 AM

yeah same here

plus was always confused on why a dark skinned queen + pale white boy king = asian prince

Shlup
05-19-2014, 10:38 AM
That shoe would be impossible to stand in. Look where the heel actually goes; you'd have to lean at like a 45 degree angle to get your foot in there.

And the Brandi version was the best version ever, you bastards.

noxious.sunshine
05-20-2014, 04:31 PM
I have a pair of booties that're odd like those.. The bottoms are a little shorter than the length of the sole/bootie itself.

Was a little awkward at first, but not very. I got used to them pretty quickly. Those shoes don't look too bad, but they're glass. So hell to the no.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-21-2014, 08:20 AM
What did you all think of this one?

blackmage_nuke
05-21-2014, 08:46 AM
What did you all think of this one?

This is my favourite Cinderella movie. I really liked it when I first saw it and now I think it's just good not great, but it's still my favourite since I dont really like any other Cinderellas

Shlup
05-21-2014, 09:06 AM
I would like it a lot more if it weren't for Drew Barrymore. I don't hate her, but I don't like her either.

Jinx
05-21-2014, 01:04 PM
I loved that movie when I was a kid.

Ayen
05-21-2014, 01:22 PM
Live action Disney movies seem to be all the rage these days. Why not? I still have my fingers crossed that the live action Little Mermaid they have planned won't suck. Let them get all the practice they can.

Colonel Angus
05-21-2014, 10:39 PM
The only live action anything I want coming out of the Disney Corporation are Marvel movies. Everything else should be animated.

But... I wouldn't mind seeing a live action Goofy movie. Have a guy run around in the Goofy suit & do something w/ that.